Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Offensive Line

All you guys are complaining about Cyler Miles and his so called "poise" in the pocket. I'm sorry, but what fucking pocket are you talking about? I only saw 4 or 5 plays where Miles (or Miley as some of you refer) actually was secure in the pocket, otherwise he was running away from defenders all f'in day. Don't blame Miles for our offensive woes, it all starts with the O line and getting him protection and more time for the recievers. Also, stop booing our fucking team. They aren't pros, they played a hell of a game defensively to keep us in the game.

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    It sounds like you never boo the kids. Classy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I never boo the kids
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Miles was bad, the oline was really fucking bad, and the playcalling was FUCKING FUCKING bad

Jonathan Smith sucks
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    CaptBennettCaptBennett Member Posts: 69
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2014

Why boo them? Yeah, that's really going to help their confidence... I'm really disappointed in this years dawg pack, no class. I was told to sit down so the people behind me could see. WHAT? Are you 90 years old? Stand the F up and cheer for your team.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Why boo them? Yeah, that's really going to help their confidence... I'm really disappointed in this years dawg pack, no class. I was told to sit down so the people behind me could see. WHAT? Are you 90 years old? Stand the F up and cheer for your team.

Basically a lot of the dawg pack is soft frat boys that think they know there shit.
    *they're

okay, their

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    O line was not good. Miles was terrible. Abundance.
  • Options

LEAVE!

Why? Because I speak truth?

Miles was bad, the oline was really fucking bad, and the playcalling was FUCKING FUCKING bad

Jonathan Smith sucks

Yeah, play calling sucked too. 4th and 10... Hmm, okay fake punt.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam

*you're
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    The OC was offensive. The OL was offensive. I just wish they would be offense.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

no need to censor yourself on here
  • Options
    Grammar police in force tonight, God damn.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Most of the time he didn't wait for pressure before running. Sometimes you gotta take the hit to make the throw.
  • Options
    no_uh said:

Most of the time he didn't wait for pressure before running. Sometimes you gotta take the hit to make the throw.

That is true, good point.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Grammar police in force tonight, God damn.

You might want to send @IrishDawg22‌ (RIP) a PM.
  • Options

Why boo them? They played fucking terrible, that's why. Also, if there are kids in the Dawg Pack asking people to sit down, someone needs to kick their little asian asses. That's the cuntiest shit I've ever heard of coming from the student section. You're 19 years old. Get shitfaced, stand the fuck up, and yell until you can't. It's not that fucking hard.
    One of them tugged on my shirt repeatedly to get me to sit down.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    OL wasn't good, but Stanford loaded the line on first and second down because they had no fear of a pass. With good reason when you look at both our play calling and the results of the few times we did try to pass (Miley missing checkdowns and looking flustered as shit). In the end though it's on the coaches...it's not like Miley suddenly started throwing like my wife yesterday.

Other thing...why doesn't Miley ever pull it and run it himself on the zone read? Kinda pointless to run a zone read if you never read.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Why boo them? They played fucking terrible, that's why. Also, if there are kids in the Dawg Pack asking people to sit down, someone needs to kick their little asian asses. That's the cuntiest shit I've ever heard of coming from the student section. You're 19 years old. Get shitfaced, stand the fuck up, and yell until you can't. It's not that fucking hard.
    One of them tugged on my shirt repeatedly to get me to sit down.
    Maybe just wanted your shirt. Like turn the other cheek and go the extra mile shit.