Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SECDawg

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Who told y'all that Bama would win tonight?

Hmmrhead!

Hey, pod, I never said Saban and Co was out, quite the contrary. There is a long diatribe somewhere of me saying how much Bama has improved and this
    May be Saban best coaching job of his career from start to now…

@SECDAWG Also said they’ll be an SEC team in it and got shit like this(I have more saved):

Plus 9 million FO’s. ..shout out to my pod, @PGOS

Y’all also know what I said if they allow an SEC up in it, GA or Bama as well,…ehhh?? FTO as well. I need the screen shots for it. It’s coming pods. They let an SEC team in it.

Pods here like to FO posts and hate the SEC stuff. Awesome. I haven’t been wrong yet, to include Nix, to include SEC, to include Bama and to include what’s coming. I see many of y’all looking at Bama already. TX ain’t the same caliber of team y’all played in the bowl last year. Y’all need to focus on a much more physical team facing the Dawgs of WA than last year. They can eat yer lunch pale and make ya like it. JS. We will worry about WA(PAC) and Bama(SEC) later. While I’m no Bama fan, as most of us, am an SEC fan and since they beat GA, I can only hope they hand Michigan a loss like they’ve never seen. A win for the SEC only makes recruits wanna come to the SEC. As evidenced already with many west coast hs players.
    Looks like you've got all the screenshots you need
    I have more from last time I was here with my pods . And said so. A lot of FO’s going on.

SEC team is up in it…not good, not good…and we were right, ol Saban. Hate it all turned out this way, however, but here we are.
    I think a lot of the FO's were aimed at you ranking UGA and Bama 1 & 2 for the playoff.
    DELETE
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

And to add, I don’t understand what many of y’all are saying. So
    It is mutual…

English is the primary language for most of us, being primarily American born fans of American football. I'm told it's a difficult language so it's not fair of anyone to expect you to learn to use it.
    So don’t like redneck or pig latin?

Well fuck.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

It is mutual…

English is the primary language for most of us, being primarily American born fans of American football. I'm told it's a difficult language so it's not fair of anyone to expect you to learn to use it.

Well fuck.
    On the contrary. I'm fine with redneck as long as you don't mind being made fun of for it.

I only commented because you said "I don’t understand what many of y’all are saying."
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

It is mutual…

Well fuck.
    On the contrary. I'm fine with redneck as long as you don't mind being made fun of for it.

I only commented because you said "I don’t understand what many of y’all are saying."
    And that’s bewildering?

Two totally different areas of the country. Plus some inside malarkey here.

Yeah, it’s hard at times to decipher the malarkey from truth or lingo or area knowledge without actually living there.

But anyway. Carry on. We can just keep wondering and making fun. Don’t bother me at all like it seems some of y’all.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

It is mutual…

Well fuck.

And that’s bewildering?
    Nope. Just funny.