Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    his name does not resemble penis...pass
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pratt will need to beat out one of these 3

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,518
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    DeBoer isn't bringing in an unproven commodity at QB. We? already have some of those on the roster who are developing. Need to win beginning week1 in the B1G.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

DeBoer isn't bringing in an unproven commodity at QB. We? already have some of those on the roster who are developing. Need to win beginning week1 in the B1G.

We don’t have any that look like that dude tho.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'd give the chances of someone leaving texas for uw at about 1% when there is SEC $ to be spent, however why wouldnt' we take him? He played just fine in his limited moments and given an entire offseason and summer to get his shit together, i'd much prefer him over rogers and one year of a guy who mike leach loved. no thanks on that one.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2023

We don’t have any that look like that dude tho.
    Rogers second all time sec passing yardage, only sec qb with over 1000 completions with 1301, 94 td 28 int, 69.3 comp pct
  • Options

I'd give the chances of someone leaving texas for uw at about 1% when there is SEC $ to be spent, however why wouldnt' we take him? He played just fine in his limited moments and given an entire offseason and summer to get his shit together, i'd much prefer him over rogers and one year of a guy who mike leach loved. no thanks on that one.

Mike leach loved him so he doesn't qualify for you?

Say what you want about the guy, but putting that as a disqualification is fucking retarded
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    bigcc said:

Say what you want about the guy, but putting that as a disqualification is fucking retarded
    Check leaches record against good teams. He ran up numbers with bubble screens and bullshit. You want to win you need an arm and real routes.
  • Options

bigcc said:

Check leaches record against good teams. He ran up numbers with bubble screens and bullshit. You want to win you need an arm and real routes.
    Couldn't tell you his overall record vs top 25, but I certainly remember Texas tech/Texas (fitting) game hitting Crabtree up the sideline
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

bigcc said:

Check DeBoers record against good teams.

IDGAF how Leach felt about him or what Leach did with him. If DeBoer wants him I'm a believer.

#InKDBITrust
    All you need to know about DeBoer is he got Dillon after Leach called him soft.