Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SecDawg

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Had a good topic, dialogue going and this platform fucked it.

Meh. Whatever
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Gatdamn. Bottom line. Hate on us. Hate on SEC. There is a team up
    In it. Bama. Coulda been GA. Don’t matter. Y’all
    Have to deal with TX. That’s a formidable foe. Better worry about them cocksuckers….

Y’all may beat them with 2 second releases deep, but y’all ain’t beat Bama. Ain’t fucking happening. The look on MI face when they saw they got Bama at 4 should have EXACTLY been yalls as well.

Bama is winning this all. Why?

Caus they are from a better, more physical, tougher, beat your dick down, league. That’s why.

If weren’t them? Would be GA. Like the tune of 50-7. A beating.
    A embarrassing loss.

If was yall, and make it against Bama. I’d be damn glad it weren’t GA.

Oregon got tuned up 45-3.

TCU got tuned up 65-7.

I’d rather face Bama.

Y’all are lucky…
  • Options
    Don’t twist guys. WA is a great team. Really a decade type team with their talent. Just don’t think
    They have the manpower and horses. The talent and finesse? No doubt the best…

I’m saying that, I’m going to go down a notch to GA and FSU…this is a
    Meaningless bowl game, for all intents and purposes. But IF they
    Play both at full strength, right now, GA hammers their fucking asshole and all this FSU “should be there” is FS.

GA will beat them to pieces. That’s a fact. FSU, even with Jordan Davis wouldn’t stand a chance, much less with their second or third string.

FSU defense is legit. Still, no
    Match for GA.

GA was not Healthy at all in the SECCG and you think
    FSU has a bitch? No one in the history of the CFP has fell from #1 out of the top 4…

GA lost by 3, with everyone wounded and fell to 6??? Da Fuk?

Yeah, if both teams, GA and FSU shows up to the Orange Bowel,
    How bad is this beating gonna be?? I’ll say starting of 4th Noles will be crying uncle, down by 20…
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,130
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Hope I can maybe capture all the threads with this one post about the MS State Dawgs in question.

Will Rogers is a product of Leach system. He IS the leading pass guysm in the SEC under the Leach system. He has the passing records. Accolades. All that. He’s a good passer. Runner? Not so much. I didn’t care for him, honestly.

He is out of Brandon HS. Same HS as Minshew. Same HS Demario Davis LB at New Orleans. I’ve watched those guys from Brandon in HS. And many more in the Pine Belt region here. It’s a very tough ass league, division. 7A now in South State MS. Not the coastal region but about Hattiesburg to Jackson. Oak Grove HS won it all this year in 7A here out of Hattiesburg. They went to the vaunted Hoover, AL highschool this year and beat them. Brandon is in our district as well. My area is Petal. Same division. Same with Meridian, MS. Pine Belt MS has produced the Brett Farves, Walter Peyton’s, Ray Guys, Steve McNairs, Demarco Davis’, Minshews, etc…@dnc May know what I’m talking about. Maybe not. Don’t care.

Rogers is out of Brandon HS. Same as Minshew. In the right system, he can deliver the rock. He did it under Leach. He was hurt this year and didn’t play a lot. He can’t escape very well. I’m not unhappy he may be leaving. I’m hoping Lebby can get a more athletic QB.

Far as Marks, don’t know a lot about him other than he is pretty tough like Johnson. Murphy out of West Point is better. Williams as well.

And…Just because these guys may flourish there and be rock stars, don’t mean they can here. I want y’all to understand that. To think they are better there because they’ve gotten tougher or better coaches or a Superman pill, is not true. They can just flourish better and showcase what they have there better. It’s a lot harder to do here against the Bamas and GA’s and…

I’ve said that before here but that’s the absolute truth. Now let the FO brigade begin.
    lmao

Yeah Bama and Jawja are the reason the MS ST mud dogs suck ass

They play better because they have a better supporting cast. and coaches.

#farmteam
    Pod, another bad take. Amongst many.

No said it’s why MS St is not a top team, although they do play in a different league. As I recall, they beat AZ.

I said many of these players, on any SEC team that transfer, May be better elsewhere not having to try and put up numbers against the GA and Bammer types.

But laugh it up.
    Struggling. You just saw a mediocre RB come to a better program and get turned into an all conference player against the best conference in the country.

Johnson was able to put up numbers without pattycake defenses like LSU, Arkansas, Vandy or Florida giving him rest weeks all the time
    Since DJ has “improved tremendously” since going to WA instead of playing in the SEC with MSU, I will make a bet with ya..

IF WA beats TX and Bama beats MI, I’ll make a 1 month ban bet, you and I, that DJ won’t rush for 100 yards against Bama in the NC game..

How bout that?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MSU hired Emory Bellard in 1980. The father of the wishbone who worked with Darrell Royal at Texas when they made it famous

Hook em
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023

MSU is shit as fuck. 'Nuff said on that.

Remember when they were number one because of DAK! though?

It would be like if Wazooo, Beavis, or Iowa State were voted number one. Ridiculous...
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,130
    Founders Club

https://www.winsipedia.com/washington/vs/mississippi-state

Winsipedia is all Washington. MSU did win the only game on the field but they were cheating

Part of the 1-3 start in 77 and one of two forfeits that made 8-4 into 10-2

Csb

Mississippi State QB Bruce Threadgill

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,994
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SECDAWG said:

Had a good topic, dialogue going and this platform fucked it.

Meh. Whatever

Why are ;you calling yourself a platform?
  • Options
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

Hope I can maybe capture all the threads with this one post about the MS State Dawgs in question.

Will Rogers is a product of Leach system. He IS the leading pass guysm in the SEC under the Leach system. He has the passing records. Accolades. All that. He’s a good passer. Runner? Not so much. I didn’t care for him, honestly.

He is out of Brandon HS. Same HS as Minshew. Same HS Demario Davis LB at New Orleans. I’ve watched those guys from Brandon in HS. And many more in the Pine Belt region here. It’s a very tough ass league, division. 7A now in South State MS. Not the coastal region but about Hattiesburg to Jackson. Oak Grove HS won it all this year in 7A here out of Hattiesburg. They went to the vaunted Hoover, AL highschool this year and beat them. Brandon is in our district as well. My area is Petal. Same division. Same with Meridian, MS. Pine Belt MS has produced the Brett Farves, Walter Peyton’s, Ray Guys, Steve McNairs, Demarco Davis’, Minshews, etc…@dnc May know what I’m talking about. Maybe not. Don’t care.

Rogers is out of Brandon HS. Same as Minshew. In the right system, he can deliver the rock. He did it under Leach. He was hurt this year and didn’t play a lot. He can’t escape very well. I’m not unhappy he may be leaving. I’m hoping Lebby can get a more athletic QB.

Far as Marks, don’t know a lot about him other than he is pretty tough like Johnson. Murphy out of West Point is better. Williams as well.

And…Just because these guys may flourish there and be rock stars, don’t mean they can here. I want y’all to understand that. To think they are better there because they’ve gotten tougher or better coaches or a Superman pill, is not true. They can just flourish better and showcase what they have there better. It’s a lot harder to do here against the Bamas and GA’s and…

I’ve said that before here but that’s the absolute truth. Now let the FO brigade begin.
    Mississippi State has played Georgia 3 times since 2011.

5 times since 2006.

7 times since 1997.

Great players may not "flourish and be rock stars" at MS State but its sure as fuck not because of Georgia.

Take responsibility for your own systemic failures.
    I said “types”…meaning SEC.

You act like you don’t live or know SEC country. Including all the teams. Not just GA. Or Bama.

Defenses are built different. Don’t act dumb.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

5 times since 2006.

7 times since 1997.

Great players may not "flourish and be rock stars" at MS State but its sure as fuck not because of Georgia.

You act like you don’t live or know SEC country. Including all the teams. Not just GA. Or Bama.

• Options
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

5 times since 2006.

7 times since 1997.

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Thanks for being our farm team. We should rename you the Rainiers.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

5 times since 2006.

7 times since 1997.

Things change. Used to be that Pop Warner and his wing-T fighting @Swaye's were the crown jewel of the football world. Bill Walsh and his west coast offense were unstoppable until they weren't. Nebraska used to feed their hogs nothing but corn and steroids en-route to three national titles in four years. Similarly, SEC defenses have come to be known for being STOUT and full of diabetes.

And like all eras, that one is coming to a close. College football is a national game with free agency run amok. No longer can the SEC backwaters rely on dynasties of home grown fatties and illiterates.
    * single-wing
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

MSU hired Emory Bellard in 1980. The father of the wishbone who worked with Darrell Royal at Texas when they made it famous

Hook em

Darrell Royal was at UW’s first, just like Sark.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

Hook em

Darrell Royal was at UW’s first, just like Sark.

The only two to LEAVE to go elsewhere