Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We really shouldn't let private profiles be a thing

GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
I'm trying to keep tabs on my friends @trublue and @46XiJCAB, but I can't see their whereabouts. Maybe I'll see if I can find them in the Tug.

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,352
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    No need to be humiliated by losing to UW this year or last truthfully... Penix is an amazing qb. (Unfortunately)
  • Options
    ArcArc Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 112
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

No need to be humiliated by losing to UW this year or last truthfully... Penix is an amazing qb. (Unfortunately)

Yeah, but I love to read all the bickering from both sides.

In reality, Oregon is really good and UW is a little bit better right now. I know that really stings for a lot of people. It is a bummer to know you have a playoff caliber team, but your conference rival does too -- it can feel like a couple of wasted years. The 12 team playoff will help with these types of situations though.

Oregon seems to be a little stronger in recruiting and UW has the edge in coaching, so I expect the teams to remain pretty even for a while.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm trying to keep tabs on my friends @trublue and @46XiJCAB, but I can't see their whereabouts. Maybe I'll see if I can find them in the Tug.

46 was humiliated and left crying on tug before anywhere else. We get to claim that scalp.
    Probably, but I like to take credit :)B)
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2023
    UW has more than an edge in coaching. It’s not even close.

Exhibit 1: Paying Tosh $1.9M/year as DC for 3 years.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2023
    Stick to memes, Bill. You rarely have an original thought in DR, Helmet Head.

You excel at chinning the posts of Haie. “Poop” and “Fire The Janitor” have been created to chin your posts, Helmet Head.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Stick to memes, Bill. You rarely have an original thought in DR, Helmet Head.

You excel at chinning the posts of Haie. “Poop” and “Fire The Janitor” have been created to chin your posts, Helmet Head.

another broken one

at least they got you away from the cemetery (for now)
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty funny that the quooks still haven't realized that Tosh wasn't hired there to coach.

I remember after the Oregon Utah game last year when they were jerking off to "Lanning is calling the plays now!!! Championship defense inc!!!"
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People forget this place is refuge from shitty mods. It’s not a refuge from huskie trolls trying to make Oregon look bad.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

46aids lost a bet to yours truly. He's not supposed to post until New Year's.

Trublue lurks and likes to down vote in the DR. He's on probation for digging up graves at Mt. Vernon Cemetery in Springfield, so check the news.

He would have dipped anyways.

When you talk shit all summer about your talent that allows Taki Taimani to be a major player in your defense and then lose two straight, there's nothing left for you to do on this site but go cry to Derek and then disappear.
    Ahem....3 Straight.