Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oklahoma QB Dillon Gabriel enters the portal

12346»

Comments

• Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2023

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Honestly I don’t see a lot of 5’10 qb’s in the Big 10. There’s probably a reason for it. Could be another Vernon Adams

I can name McCord, McCarthy and Aller. I know McNamara played for Iowa too but went down. Should Oregon get a qb with a “Mc” in their name because everyone is doing it?

Big 10 qb play was awful. This bored talked about poaching Fifita the entire 2nd half of the season for next year.

Gabriel isn’t Prukop nor Vernon Adams whom was actually good. He’s not an FCS transfer where projection is required. He played at Oklahoma and he beat Texas. FFS just admit it was a good pickup and move on.

I am sure Will Rogers will do great in KDB’s scheme. See…it’s not that hard.
    They have Ward coming in for a visit this week per Pete Thamel. Pretty sure it's why Rogers hasn't committed yet.
    I am sure they will shoot their shot on Ward. It seems Ohio St. is all in on him. There’s a lot of smoke there.

According to multiple reports he doesn’t even have a visit there. One coming from a Duck pod but yes odds are he’s in Columbus next year . However they sound like a shit show with 15-16 players likely to transfer. Something is going on there and I’m not sure why he would risk that
    Oregon has to push out 17 players just to get to 85. I see it as aggressive roster management.
    That’s why I think you are an idiot. “Aggressive roster management” from a team that’s went 33-5 over the last 3 seasons is a sub par intellectual comment at best. Not everything on this board is about Duck Football
    Who entered the portal for them that matters? IDGAF about your opinion of me. McCord needed to go and OSU will upgrade the spot in the portal. There’s not one of them in the portal where they can’t improve.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2023
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Honestly I don’t see a lot of 5’10 qb’s in the Big 10. There’s probably a reason for it. Could be another Vernon Adams

I can name McCord, McCarthy and Aller. I know McNamara played for Iowa too but went down. Should Oregon get a qb with a “Mc” in their name because everyone is doing it?

Big 10 qb play was awful. This bored talked about poaching Fifita the entire 2nd half of the season for next year.

Gabriel isn’t Prukop nor Vernon Adams whom was actually good. He’s not an FCS transfer where projection is required. He played at Oklahoma and he beat Texas. FFS just admit it was a good pickup and move on.

They have Ward coming in for a visit this week per Pete Thamel. Pretty sure it's why Rogers hasn't committed yet.
    I am sure they will shoot their shot on Ward. It seems Ohio St. is all in on him. There’s a lot of smoke there.

According to multiple reports he doesn’t even have a visit there. One coming from a Duck pod but yes odds are he’s in Columbus next year . However they sound like a shit show with 15-16 players likely to transfer. Something is going on there and I’m not sure why he would risk that
    Oregon has to push out 17 players just to get to 85. I see it as aggressive roster management.
    That’s why I think you are an idiot. “Aggressive roster management” from a team that’s went 33-5 over the last 3 seasons is a sub par intellectual comment at best. Not everything on this board is about Duck Football
    Who entered the portal for them that matters? IDGAF about your opinion of me. McCord needed to go and OSU will upgrade the spot in the portal. There’s not one of them in the portal where they can’t improve.
    And yet here you are. Discussing Oregon football on a Husky forum …. I guess you missed the point that no one cares about Oregon. The post was made to suggest something suspect about Ohio State

• Options
    edited December 2023

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

And yet here you are. Discussing Oregon football on a Husky forum …. I guess you missed the point that no one cares about Oregon. The post was made to suggest something suspect about Ohio State

That entire post is about Ohio St. This thread is about an Oregon commit. You’re just being a bitch about it and you obviously care.
  • Options
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

That entire post is about Ohio St. This thread is about an Oregon commit. You’re just being a bitch about it and you obviously care.
    Not your best effort, keep trying
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

The cognitive dissonance on this bored is tough to witness. On the one hand, there are 81 threads about Penix being the absolute goat at UW, a generational QB, Heisman snub, etc. At least 19 threads and 1,000 comments about Rome being the best ever at UW. Fautanu getting first round grades. DJ is Gaskin tier. If you can hold those thoughts in your mind at the same time as the ridiculous notion that anybody suggesting UW will take a step back next season (step back from what I truly believe will be an NCG win on January 8th, remember) is some kind of huge slight to UW and its fans... well you have a special kind of brain that I envy.

If you can't see UW dropping off next season, you're a huge doog. Maybe that's only a drop-off from 15 wins to 10 thanks to DeBoer and some talented players returning, but Penix, Rome, Troy, and probably DJ aren't walking through that door in the spring.

Oregon and UW have been three points apart in three consecutive games. The difference has largely been hero play from a QB who will be gone (as well as hero play from DJ most recently). The winner next year will almost certainly be the beneficiary of the better portal QB transfer, simple as that. Live in the fucking real world...

POTY. /thread
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Yeah but you guys are going to suck next year!!

The coach with a 90% win percentage is going to suck next year. You heard it here first.

Probably won't be as good as this year, but just good enough to play meaningful games in November and ruin oregons season.
  • Options

The coach with a 90% win percentage is going to suck next year. You heard it here first.

Probably won't be as good as this year, but just good enough to play meaningful games in November and ruin oregons season.
    Has one Duck fan really come in here and said this? Dillon Gresham was a great pickup for the Ducks. I am sure KDB will get good QB play next year.
  • Options

bisonduck said:

Has one Duck fan really come in here and said this? Dillon Gresham was a great pickup for the Ducks. I am sure KDB will get good QB play next year.
    I wouldn't know. I spend my time on duck boards defending all the criticisms of uw's roster for next year so I don't have time to know what ppl are posting here.
    Surely someone who’s team lost 5/7 and the last 3 would just fuck off and hide until their team is competitive again… not reside on their website talking shit
  • Options

bisonduck said:

I wouldn't know. I spend my time on duck boards defending all the criticisms of uw's roster for next year so I don't have time to know what ppl are posting here.
    Surely someone who’s team lost 5/7 and the last 3 would just fuck off and hide until their team is competitive again… not reside on their website talking shit
    DG would be a good get.

He commits to Ducks.

He sucks. #TooShort

Vernon Adams was good.

SToP ShIt TaLkInG Us!!! 3-0 and 5/7…sCoReBoaRd!!!
  • Options
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

DG would be a good get.

He commits to Ducks.

He sucks. #TooShort

Vernon Adams was good.

SToP ShIt TaLkInG Us!!! 3-0 and 5/7…sCoReBoaRd!!!
    I never once said he was a good get
    HTH