Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Safety?

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Oregon defensive back Trikweze Bridges is entering the transfer portal.

6-foot-3 with 4 career INTs and All-Pac 12 third team last year. Versatile defender can play safety or corner.

-

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,920
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pronounced trick-weezy?
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Imagine watching Oregon’s secondary in the two games vs UW and thinking “I want this guy who couldn’t crack that position group’s 2-deep”.

Imagine watching the last two years of Duck football going against Grubb’s offense and thinking you shouldn’t fire the entire Defense
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Imagine watching Oregon’s secondary in the two games vs UW and thinking “I want this guy who couldn’t crack that position group’s 2-deep”.

Imagine watching the last two years of Duck football going against Grubb’s offense and thinking you shouldn’t fire the entire Defense
    That’s…exactly what I think? Why do you think I’m on this site brainiac?
    I have no clue why you are on this site…. Especially given the last 7 years of Oregon versus Washington have not gone in your favor. I would find another site. More importantly I doubt Asa would have cracked the two deeps at Oregon as well.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,530
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No on this guy. Pretty easy.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

I have no clue why you are on this site…. Especially given the last 7 years of Oregon versus Washington have not gone in your favor. I would find another site. More importantly I doubt Asa would have cracked the two deeps at Oregon as well.
    You should chill out a bit
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

You should chill out a bit
    You should choke on a dick