Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

long wait for UW football...

gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
3 weeks until the Dawgs get back out there.

1991 Rose Bowl prob the last time a wait this long with this much anticipation and excitement around UW football.

No, I am not counting 2016. Nearly all non Doogs I know expected a plunger that game.

Going to be a long 3 weeks... we probably need some boobs threads or some shit. Something to keep us from losing our minds.

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

1991 Rose Bowl prob the last time a wait this long with this much anticipation and excitement around UW football.

No, I am not counting 2016. Nearly all non Doogs I know expected a plunger that game.

Going to be a long 3 weeks... we probably need some boobs threads or some shit. Something to keep us from losing our minds.

Well, boob threads stay in the wam…
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

gmo said:

@YellowSnow needs to come up with some circle jerk poles or something to keep the mood light. Otherwise this place could easily go full Lord Of the Flies by the time the end of Dec rolls around.
    I’ll be on the beaches of Australia taking long walks for perspective.

Travels with Yella thread.
    Lil pisses home schooled or something?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

gmo said:

@YellowSnow needs to come up with some circle jerk poles or something to keep the mood light. Otherwise this place could easily go full Lord Of the Flies by the time the end of Dec rolls around.

lol. I’m the most anti home schooling bro eva.

Xmas break Tim.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

gmo said:

lol. I’m the most anti home schooling bro eva.

Xmas break Tim.
    10-4. Enjoy down under.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,368
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

gmo said:

Wait. This ISN’T what we all want?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

i miss @TierbsHsotBoobs too
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

we all knew the bama plunger was coming. this year is a legit natty shot. im less nervous for this game than i was for either Arizona school game, im actually looking forward to it

I think Beav was the game I was most nervous about. I thought we were going to lose that one for sure.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

we all knew the bama plunger was coming. this year is a legit natty shot. im less nervous for this game than i was for either Arizona school game, im actually looking forward to it

I think Beav was the game I was most nervous about. I thought we were going to lose that one for sure.
    by that point it was clear that the spirits are with us I haven’t been worried about anything after the asu game
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon #2 has me worried. I think part of it was wanting my finger to be a dawg fan and wondered if this would help. Also, I believed the media hype a smidge.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We have the Liberty game to look forward to.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Oregon #2 has me worried. I think part of it was wanting my finger to be a dawg fan and wondered if this would help. Also, I believed the media hype a smidge.
    Your finger?!? All my fingers are dwag fans.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your finger?!? All my fingers are dwag fans.
    Whoa… my ginger.