Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dwags out in force in CdA today

2»

Comments

• PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,466

I just got like 4-5 “Go Dwags” in Costco today. I’ve seen more UW gear the last week than ever before. Husky Fever is spreading

Some people don't believe me when I say that there was a time that the Huskies were as popular or more popular than the Seahawks.
    Hawks only been a thing since '76, all Dawgs before that.
  • houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 206
    I was also at the Costco in CDA today AND the Hayden Walmart. Yes, more and more purple showing out in North Idaho
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Growing up in Spokane all I had for the Seahawks was disdain. They were couging it long before the real cougs did. Huskies were the only football team that had a big following in the early 90's.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,792

haven’t heard from RubyRidgeDawg in a while

I think someone asked him to hack a wigwam subscription and you know the story after that

#RIPRandy
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,763 Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

I just got like 4-5 “Go Dwags” in Costco today. I’ve seen more UW gear the last week than ever before. Husky Fever is spreading

Yaaaaaaaaa buddy!!!!!!!!!!

North ID represent. I was at the Walmart in Hayden and made an effort not to talk to anyone. Haha

#WhyTheHellIsTheLadyInLinePettingHerButtLikeItIsVelvet
    Pics?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,888 Founders Club

phineas said:

love them or hate them theres no denying that defense
    I was pointing out the Duck style uniforms, but sure, I liked those Seahawk teams. I just hate 12s.
    The whole 12 thing that started in 2012 is annoying. I see people who didn't care about them in the 80s and 90s posting their pics at Lumen Field and there are a ton of Karens who tell everyone to stop being negative, post dogs in toddler jerseys, and end their two lines with 15 blue and green hearts. That shit needs to DIAF.
    The 12s go back before 2012. Now if you’re saying the 12 demographic shifted, then sure I guess but I’ve seen 12s who were jachasses way before then.
  • I just got like 4-5 “Go Dwags” in Costco today. I’ve seen more UW gear the last week than ever before. Husky Fever is spreading

Will grow even more in the Inland Empire when Cam Ward is the player to be named later for the 5-game Apple Cup extension
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,503 Founders Club

phineas said:

love them or hate them theres no denying that defense
    I was pointing out the Duck style uniforms, but sure, I liked those Seahawk teams. I just hate 12s.
    The whole 12 thing that started in 2012 is annoying. I see people who didn't care about them in the 80s and 90s posting their pics at Lumen Field and there are a ton of Karens who tell everyone to stop being negative, post dogs in toddler jerseys, and end their two lines with 15 blue and green hearts. That shit needs to DIAF.
    The 12s go back before 2012. Now if you’re saying the 12 demographic shifted, then sure I guess but I’ve seen 12s who were jachasses way before then.
    There was a new breed and a demographic shift around that time.

It used to be 12th Man.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,924 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Sounds like we’re bashing bandwagon Seahawks fans.

I welcome all fans to Warshington. I don’t give a shit if you didn’t know UW had football team until this year.

Bashing bandwagon fans is very Cuogish. Smells like jealousy.

Bashing UW bandwagon fans = wrong

Bashing every other team's bandwagon fans = appropriate
    I can't believe this had to be said.