Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

George Wrighster is coping with the Pain ... Poor guy ...

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    That was a difficult series for sure. I was really surprised Nixon was in at that point. But I think they were trying to buy DJ some additional rest for halftime. A td there would have been epic.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Postal91 said:

Bro, it should have been 20-3 going into the half and you were fortunate that Grubb totally flaked on thinking ‘hey, maybe we shouldn’t give Oregon 1:43 to score and we should give it to DJ a few times’. Yes, still salty about clock management on that one. PS: Mixon, catch the damn ball you could have scored.

If Penix hits a wide open McMillan on a 3rd down, we score 27 in the 1st half. Jalen had 5 yards on the guy with no help, and Penix airmailed it bad.
    That and the Nixon play were a 11 point difference.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Postal91 said:

Bro, it should have been 20-3 going into the half and you were fortunate that Grubb totally flaked on thinking ‘hey, maybe we shouldn’t give Oregon 1:43 to score and we should give it to DJ a few times’. Yes, still salty about clock management on that one. PS: Mixon, catch the damn ball you could have scored.

If Penix hits a wide open McMillan on a 3rd down, we score 27 in the 1st half. Jalen had 5 yards on the guy with no help, and Penix airmailed it bad.
    You talking about the play where Jalen got grabbed on the double move? I'm curious if he could have caught up to it without the grab. My guess is he catches it but has to go to the ground and doesn't score because of the overthrow. But hard to say.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He’s a liar

Said was gonna quit twitter
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Postal91 said:

You talking about the play where Jalen got grabbed on the double move? I'm curious if he could have caught up to it without the grab. My guess is he catches it but has to go to the ground and doesn't score because of the overthrow. But hard to say.
    It was a double move, I don't remember the grab, but that would explain the timing being so off.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    edited December 2023

dnc said:

Postal91 said:

It was a double move, I don't remember the grab, but that would explain the timing being so off.
    I watched the first half yesterday. I didn’t see a grab.

In the actual game, McMillan was running right at me. Didn’t see one there either.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    That was was easily the best Pac 12 officiated game this year. Not saying much and there were some shit calls/non calls as always but overall the pace of the game was great. I didn’t feel robbed like I usually do watching Pac 12 games and flags completely ruining the flow.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

George wrighster head shaped like a minecraft character

What's minecraft?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,084
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Discussed before the game with muh frens about how many points were left in the redzone this year. Some that would have put games away. Easily equated to 42 points if you count the McMillan overthrow.

Lyons drop at endzone to INT - Michigan State
    Bernard fumble on 4 - Arizona
    Penix INT - ASU
    Odunze fumble - Stanford
    INT to Odunze endzone - Stanford

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

The Rome PI was questionable???! WOW. The replay clearly showed Rome was being grabbed all over and over on that play.

Claims missed holding calls? Come on pal.

@jecornel how was the crowd? from the sound. it was buzzing
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TheHB said:

If you’re a duck and you just can’t admit Washington is the better team, after losing to them three times in 13 months, you need to be tested for retardation.

Wrightster passes that test.

Yes. Wrightster is less far up the spectrum than most duck fans/former players. But, still..........................