Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

reading Texas fan posts around the internet

2»

Comments

• Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

@vadawg where's our update on Penix's degenerative shoulder injury? Can we expect him back in time for the bowl game?

Lol….degenerative isn’t the same as degenerate. Needs more thyme.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

I just listened to some Liberty fans talking about how they are going to push Oregon’s shit in.

Every fan base is delusional.

Oregon struggles with undefeated teams historically

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,293
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

The strangest thing about Atlanta in 16 was all the SEC fans of other teams there rooting for Bama

Not gonna happen this year I don’t think.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,293
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

FireCohen said:

Alabama is dumber, at least tejas fans have money

Bama fans are surprisingly knowledgeable in my experience about other teams and conferences, despite running a train on college football for a while now.

Texas fans are like "our roster is 5 star monsters, we have the advantage in every matchup" "our backup DTs from last year are now better than Suh and Vea"
    they are just blue blood oregon
    But managed to convert their generational QB into a natty.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023
    That FSU team had that performance with all those turnovers and yet Boblet and the other retards think that they truly beat 2013 FSU. Fucktards.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

That FSU team had that performance with all those turnovers and yet Boblet and the other retards think that they truly beat 2013 FSU. Fucktards.

Florida state wins in a rematch. Lmfao
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Rose bowl was a home field for Oregon
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

Rose bowl was a home field for Oregon
    A truly neutral site in Nawlins and FSU wins rather easily. Fan duel, herby, Twitter, espn all agrees
  • Options
    BornInAtxBornInAtx Member Posts: 12
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    In our defense 🙂 UT has a pretty widespread fan base. If you’re judging us only on online yahoos…

yeah we got a lot of social media warriors who tailcoat Texas… we also have a portion of the online fan base tired of the incessant whining/vilifying so they’ve decided to just embody the stereotype (Surly)

most of us aren’t that bad tbh, pretty reasonable compared to most fan bases I would like to think

I would also believe you would have a great experience with our fans traveling to the game. We’re good people for the most part.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

The strangest thing about Atlanta in 16 was all the SEC fans of other teams there rooting for Bama

Inbred in life, inbred in fandom
    So that’s why Arkansas is in the SEC.
  • Options
    BornInAtxBornInAtx Member Posts: 12
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

BornInAtx said:

In our defense 🙂 UT has a pretty widespread fan base. If you’re judging us only on online yahoos…

yeah we got a lot of social media warriors who tailcoat Texas… we also have a portion of the online fan base tired of the incessant whining/vilifying so they’ve decided to just embody the stereotype (Surly)

most of us aren’t that bad tbh, pretty reasonable compared to most fan bases I would like to think

I would also believe you would have a great experience with our fans traveling to the game. We’re good people for the most part.

I hope you aren’t expecting to find “reasonable” here. That would be the complete opposite of our superior culture on HCH. We eat our own for fun.

Doogman might be more your speed.
    I know where I’m at. And I can take it. I also “get it” and it’s fun. We’re all having a good time, as we should 🍻