Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doog Doog Doog

dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,291
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
I'm wearing UW gear in hostile territory, popping off as necessary, writing checks with my mouth, exuding Husky arrogance ala time machine....

I haven't felt this way about my beloved Huskies since the 90's. Pete's run was very melancholy, subdued, and flat at times. I have alot of respect for Pete, he changed the culture in a non Sark- like way. He brought some real sizzle back into the program, but let's be real, we didn't have a chance against Bama, OSU, or Penn St.

Something big is happening here, so forgive me for excessive drinking(dooging). We are 13-0, sent the Cougs to the MWC with a fuck off sticker, ripped the Ducks hearts out twice in the same season, and now..... holy shit, we draw Sark and his sidekick Kwat in the playoffs!

The team will continue to be disrespected by the media, which will eventually work in our favor. The other three teams are quality opponents and should not for one second be taken lightly, however, I don't care. Give them nothing, take from them, EVERYTHING.gif

All this shit has been discussed add nauseam, but I'm here to tell you guys, this team is going the distance, so anybody being a Pussy and doubting this team can LEAVE. It's going to get real, so buckle up and enjoy the ride, this doesn't happen every year

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,997
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I for one am willing to do anything to make it to Houston. I mean anything… feel free to slide into my DM’s with proposals.

There's a sexually frustrated silverback somewhere a poster on this site could direct you to.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,092
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I for one am willing to do anything to make it to Houston. I mean anything… feel free to slide into my DM’s with proposals.

There's a sexually frustrated silverback somewhere a poster on this site could direct you to.
    How’s sucking off a giant ape going to get me to the game?
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    phineas said:

the disrespect was bothering me a few weeks ago

now i love it

It only bothered me when I sort of agreed with it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Promises were made on this board years ago. Unfulfilled. Ask around.
    I remember fudgie was supposed to suck off a silverback. I had fun with that one but why? I only remember bits and pieces.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,291
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @dirtysouwfdawg

Maybe we? Pimp our wives? Package deal?

Not sure if there would be a market...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

@dirtysouwfdawg

Maybe we? Pimp our wives? Package deal?

Not sure if there would be a market...

There’s a market for everything. I think onlyfans has proved that.

So sign me up. I’ll let you know what TOF says.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    phineas said:

now i love it

It was different when it wasn't clear if they were going to FSU us. Now that we're in I appreciate the fuel.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,997
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Promises were made on this board years ago. Unfulfilled. Ask around.
    I remember fudgie was supposed to suck off a silverback. I had fun with that one but why? I only remember bits and pieces.
    Same here. Cant remember the why, only that the universe demands payment.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

phineas said:

now i love it

It was different when it wasn't clear if they were going to FSU us. Now that we're in I appreciate the fuel.
    yea, when every one was telling UW and FSU to just win the games itt will work itself out, this exact scenario is what people were worried about.

but in the end it didnt matter. sec was going in no matter what
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,287
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    phineas said:

Mad_Son said:

phineas said:

now i love it

yea, when every one was telling UW and FSU to just win the games itt will work itself out, this exact scenario is what people were worried about.

I found it interesting that Wilner believes that had Oregon won, the PAC would have been shut out and FSU was in…
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:

phineas said:

Mad_Son said:

phineas said:

now i love it

I found it interesting that Wilner believes that had Oregon won, the PAC would have been shut out and FSU was in…
    I said before the CCG that Oregon better hope Georgia wins if they beat the Huskies