Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Strong Arm Jack "Cobra" mutha fucking Browning

13»

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

He still looks so slow in everything he does

Still one of the better back up QB, there is so much shit QB outside of the top 30
    I think that's being generous. There are probably less than 10 very good qb's in the league right now.
    This there are so many bad QBs making stupid money.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

He seemed more decisive. Which was not the case at UW after the Utah game in 2016

Between legion of zoom and that complicated offense Pete was running I can see why
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

He seemed more decisive. Which was not the case at UW after the Utah game in 2016

Between legion of zoom and that complicated offense Pete was running I can see why
    @FirePeterman by the end did have an offense so complicated that his players could not execute. Jonathan Smith’s offense is fucking ground and pound. Wish we ran that when he was here.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

@FirePeterman by the end did have an offense so complicated that his players could not execute. Jonathan Smith’s offense is fucking ground and pound. Wish we ran that when he was here.
    Our receiving core and line also got worse as time went on with Peterlips
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The Browning hate on here was ridiculous. Let the records show it was Pete and his retarded offense that was always the problem. Browning, J Smith, Haener... All thriving away from Pete.

Thank god, Pete had the decency to walk away
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Browning hate on here was ridiculous. Let the records show it was Pete and his retarded offense that was always the problem. Browning, J Smith, Haener... All thriving away from Pete.

I used to think it was hate and never got involved because I didn't agree with it. He's just imperfect and fun to pick at.

He needed a bit of luck in terms of his NFL destination and he got it. He's a solid backup on a good team, but would be helpless on a bad one and probably wouldn't last long. As it is he has already built a good reputation and should have a nice, long career that could even include some big wins.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

FireCohen said:

Still one of the better back up QB, there is so much shit QB outside of the top 30
    I think that's being generous. There are probably less than 10 very good qb's in the league right now.
    Definitely. Go back to 2013 when the Seahawks won the SB. There were 5-6 no doubt HOF's with Andrew Luck coming into the league. Mahomes is the only one right now. The top 12-15 or so QB's in 2013 were studs.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

Definitely. Go back to 2013 when the Seahawks won the SB. There were 5-6 no doubt HOF's with Andrew Luck coming into the league. Mahomes is the only one right now. The top 12-15 or so QB's in 2013 were studs.
    Right now, maybe the top 7 QBs are studs and the next 4 are questions marks.

Top 4
    Mahomes
    Burrow
    Hurts
    Lawrence

Next 3
    Allen
    Lamar Jackson
    Stroud

Question marks
    Dak
    Purdy
    Rogers
    Herbert

Shit really falls off after the above list.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Personally, I would swap Lamar and Hurts on that list. Hurts would suck on any other team. Probably would also move Purdy up to the middle tier at this point. But yeah, there's only one surefire HOF guy right now in Mahomes.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

FireCohen said:

Top 4
    Mahomes
    Burrow
    Hurts
    Lawrence

Next 3
    Allen
    Lamar Jackson
    Stroud

Question marks
    Dak
    Purdy
    Rogers
    Herbert

I think its Mahomes in tier 1 and that's it where as 10 years ago you had Brady, Manning Rogers, Brees and Big Ben who were at the top of there game. I have Flacco, Eli and Stafford outside my top 10 In 2013 and they have Super Bowls. There isn't anyone in that 10-15 range currently that is winning a Super Bowl let alone a playoff game.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

Top 4
    Mahomes
    Burrow
    Hurts
    Lawrence

Next 3
    Allen
    Lamar Jackson
    Stroud

Question marks
    Dak
    Purdy
    Rogers
    Herbert

I think its Mahomes in tier 1 and that's it where as 10 years ago you had Brady, Manning Rogers, Brees and Big Ben who were at the top of there game. I have Flacco, Eli and Stafford outside my top 10 In 2013 and they have Super Bowls. There isn't anyone in that 10-15 range currently that is winning a Super Bowl let alone a playoff game.
    That’s more an acceptable ranking and after I posted, I actually thought about it that way but would put Burrow up there despite not having a ring yet.