Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SECDawg

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,003
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Who told y'all that Bama would win tonight?

Hmmrhead!

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Our pod is a UGA Dawg fan primarily. Show some class and offer some T’s and P’s.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I told him that Bama would win and be in the playoff. I thought SEC fans stood together?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Hmmrhead!

Hey, pod, I never said Saban and Co was out, quite the contrary. There is a long diatribe somewhere of me saying how much Bama has improved and this
    May be Saban best coaching job of his career from start to now…

@SECDAWG Also said they’ll be an SEC team in it and got shit like this(I have more saved):

Plus 9 million FO’s. ..shout out to my pod, @PGOS

Y’all also know what I said if they allow an SEC up in it, GA or Bama as well,…ehhh?? FTO as well. I need the screen shots for it. It’s coming pods. They let an SEC team in it.

Pods here like to FO posts and hate the SEC stuff. Awesome. I haven’t been wrong yet, to include Nix, to include SEC, to include Bama and to include what’s coming. I see many of y’all looking at Bama already. TX ain’t the same caliber of team y’all played in the bowl last year. Y’all need to focus on a much more physical team facing the Dawgs of WA than last year. They can eat yer lunch pale and make ya like it. JS. We will worry about WA(PAC) and Bama(SEC) later. While I’m no Bama fan, as most of us, am an SEC fan and since they beat GA, I can only hope they hand Michigan a loss like they’ve never seen. A win for the SEC only makes recruits wanna come to the SEC. As evidenced already with many west coast hs players.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Hmmrhead!

Hey, pod, I never said Saban and Co was out, quite the contrary. There is a long diatribe somewhere of me saying how much Bama has improved and this

@SECDAWG Also said they’ll be an SEC team in it and got shit like this(I have more saved):

Y’all also know what I said if they allow an SEC up in it, GA or Bama as well,…ehhh?? FTO as well. I need the screen shots for it. It’s coming pods. They let an SEC team in it.

Pods here like to FO posts and hate the SEC stuff. Awesome. I haven’t been wrong yet, to include Nix, to include SEC, to include Bama and to include what’s coming. I see many of y’all looking at Bama already. TX ain’t the same caliber of team y’all played in the bowl last year. Y’all need to focus on a much more physical team facing the Dawgs of WA than last year. They can eat yer lunch pale and make ya like it. JS. We will worry about WA(PAC) and Bama(SEC) later. While I’m no Bama fan, as most of us, am an SEC fan and since they beat GA, I can only hope they hand Michigan a loss like they’ve never seen. A win for the SEC only makes recruits wanna come to the SEC. As evidenced already with many west coast hs players.
    Looks like you've got all the screenshots you need
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

Hmmrhead!

I have more from last time I was here with my pods . And said so. A lot of FO’s going on.

SEC team is up in it…not good, not good…and we were right, ol Saban. Hate it all turned out this way, however, but here we are.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Hmmrhead!

I have more from last time I was here with my pods . And said so. A lot of FO’s going on.

SEC team is up in it…not good, not good…and we were right, ol Saban. Hate it all turned out this way, however, but here we are.
    Hmmrhead!
  • Options
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Hmmrhead!

Hmmrhead!

FTG
  • Options
    FireCohen said:

can't believe @SECDAWG stuck around since 2016 season

I haven’t. Blame DJ.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

I haven’t. Blame DJ.
    Instead of constantly whining about it, how about taking some responsibility for your out-of-control drunk shit posting back then? That was part of the equation.

I have already acknowledged multiple times where I was wrong and I apologized to you.
    Damn, man. Whining? I’m just picking. Really? I didn’t ban me. I was js who did. I wasn’t blaming anyone.

FFFS
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

I haven’t. Blame DJ.
    Instead of constantly whining about it, how about taking some responsibility for your out-of-control drunk shit posting back then? That was part of the equation.

I have already acknowledged multiple times where I was wrong and I apologized to you.
    Wait what did you apologize for? For his not being able to control his drinking and clogging up the board like @AZDuck
  • Options
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

I haven’t. Blame DJ.

Wait what did you apologize for? For his not being able to control his drinking and clogging up the board like @AZDuck
    I should have worked with him more. I really enjoy his presence here these days, even if sometimes I don't understand what he's saying.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

FireCohen said:

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

I haven’t. Blame DJ.

I should have worked with him more. I really enjoy his presence here these days, even if sometimes I don't understand what he's saying.
    Meh. You did what you had to do. I take full consequences from then and now forth.

Let it be known, my banning is my fault. I take full responsibility and anything I say in jest is just funning. Not DJ. He did what he needed to do for his board and under pressure, I assume.

Whatever. Just to set the record straight. My fault. Mine.

To the rest. FO.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    And to add, I don’t understand what many of y’all are saying. So
    It is mutual…
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

And to add, I don’t understand what many of y’all are saying. So
    It is mutual…

YBFE