Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Champ game Hype Award goes to.... Washington Husky Football YouTube channel

Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Did they pull in Shindiggler or Seattle Native, b/c this is insanely well done and when the Journey remix kicks in..... fuck all brick walls, I'm going through em. Cannot watch without getting emotional, insanely well done. Full window and crank this bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMMqDVXDpwQ

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    We are built for this....believe it right now you are built for this moment. WE ARE BUILT FOR THIS!! - Boner
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,013
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This was posted a few days ago.

You tricked me because I was expecting the hype video they will make after our win.
  • Options
    HonestDonHonestDon Member Posts: 97
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Pete’s first sentence: “Husky nation, now’s the time to go out and win number 18.”

What the hell is number 18? Or am I deaf and he says something else? I watched it a dozen times and it sounds like 18.
  • Options
    HonestDonHonestDon Member Posts: 97
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

HonestDon said:

Pete’s first sentence: “Husky nation, now’s the time to go out and win number 18.”

What the hell is number 18? Or am I deaf and he says something else? I watched it a dozen times and it sounds like 18.

18th PAC title.
    Bless you. Provided the answer in 2 minutes. Love this board.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You tricked me because I was expecting the hype video they will make after our win.

Well, I was gone for 2 years from this site so throw me a bone. I can watch this thing a hundred times freaking over but I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you in your click
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HonestDon said:

I was curious why they brought Pete out which was kind of the only thing I didn't like about the video, give me bad flashbacks to the chart
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Great fucking video

Loved the Petersen cameo.

The remix of that Journey song is Fucking dope.

I watched it at least ten times before the game on Friday
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Postal91 said:

HonestDon said:

I was curious why they brought Pete out which was kind of the only thing I didn't like about the video, give me bad flashbacks to the chart
    I'm of the unpopular opinion that Petersen is a great guy and was once a great coach who saw the writing on the wall at the right time and GTFO. He wasn't great any more. Sucks but he has enough humility to see that he was a road block to championships.

I thank him and am glad he's become a UW homer. It's genuine too. He fucking loves UW and is just as amazed and thrilled with what Deboer has done as any of us are.

So yeah, I was fine with him being part of it.
    I don’t think that’s an unpopular opinion at all, dude is great and genuine guy. Just baffled me at times at some of the stuff that happened, but again, great dude, great coach, just some PTSD. Question would be, which DAWG not on current would be most easily recognized outside of Pete. Rondeau?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

Fuckin - A…. 2nd time I’ve seen ‘My way’ used in a hype and it didn’t matter. Damn, so great to see these kids accomplish so much.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,599
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

chuck said:

Postal91 said:

HonestDon said:

I'm of the unpopular opinion that Petersen is a great guy and was once a great coach who saw the writing on the wall at the right time and GTFO. He wasn't great any more. Sucks but he has enough humility to see that he was a road block to championships.

I thank him and am glad he's become a UW homer. It's genuine too. He fucking loves UW and is just as amazed and thrilled with what Deboer has done as any of us are.

I don’t think that’s an unpopular opinion at all, dude is great and genuine guy. Just baffled me at times at some of the stuff that happened, but again, great dude, great coach, just some PTSD. Question would be, which DAWG not on current would be most easily recognized outside of Pete. Rondeau?
    Do we think Pete has any odd feelings about UW the past two seasons and especially this one? As in seeing what could have been, especially with a lot of his recruits playing such a big role? I get NIL and transfers and shit were too much for him but feels like Deboer does enough for it to work without having it have to ruin him the way Pete feared.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,482
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    it looks kind of doogish to me
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,361
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Postal91 said:

HonestDon said:

He fucked UW over. Leaving the keys to Lake when he knew he’d run that sweet ride into a parking garage wall was unforgivable.

ATBS, yeah he’s a nice guy and did some really good things for UW.

But shit. Talk about not sticking your landing.