Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tybo

13»

Comments

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Leave these girls alone.

Mel Tucker lost 80 mill over phone sex. Brian Banks lost his career, Shawn Oakman lost his career. Posting a SA on social media ..thats odd but it doesn't matter when you're accused that's a wrap. You're done.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Great.

The cougs and trublu won't be shutting the fuck up about this one for looong time.

Meh. KDB is a really good dude. I have 100% confidence he’ll handle this correctly. This is going to happen at any program in the country over a long enough time period—it’s how the program handles it that is up for criticism.

Just don’t bring Brenda Tracey in to talk to the team.
    If a kid doesn't have anything like this in high school then yes it's impossible to judge character over the phone or an afternoon in person at their house, unless the kid is a real fucktard.

But the cougs aren't even in a bowl this year and will have nothing better to do but amplify this as much as they can while ignoring that their current staff had no problem taking DeLaura.
    Why do you care what the kewgs say or think? Does it hurt your feelings? WTF
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This bitch is lying, another #metoo attention whore.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

LIPO

Either way, havent been impressed with his on the field play

Women lie. Men lie. Who the fuck knows.

This. Hopefully justice is served. Nothing much else to be said.

Sucks regardless.
    Yes, no matter what happens, it sucks all around.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023
    MelloDawg said:

Indeed. Ruth Robbins was nuts, wasn’t she?

Bro, give me some credit, I may have stuck it in crazy but i didn't stick it in crazy AND ugly.

EDIT: I learned that crazy rule far too late in life.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Great.

The cougs and trublu won't be shutting the fuck up about this one for looong time.

Meh. KDB is a really good dude. I have 100% confidence he’ll handle this correctly. This is going to happen at any program in the country over a long enough time period—it’s how the program handles it that is up for criticism.

If a kid doesn't have anything like this in high school then yes it's impossible to judge character over the phone or an afternoon in person at their house, unless the kid is a real fucktard.

But the cougs aren't even in a bowl this year and will have nothing better to do but amplify this as much as they can while ignoring that their current staff had no problem taking DeLaura.
    Why do you care what the kewgs say or think? Does it hurt your feelings? WTF
    They annoy me with their hypocrisy, and the forever whining about "Washington hurt their sister school" shit added on just makes them insufferable.

They aren't ever going away in Washington politics with trying to make UW pay for their shit and hurting the school/AD. Nevermind that they are the stingiest fans in the Pac when it came to supporting their own shit with their own money.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    haie said:

Great.

Lmao @trublue almost certainly agrees with @SkipBoyd and the Andrew Tate legionaires
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SkipBoyd said:

GUILTY! Any evidence provided subsequently is superfluous. No woman EVER lies about rape. ( except all the ones that do, which is about 99% of ‘em).

I think it might be a bit less than 99
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Great.

Still can’t believe Mel Tucker went after that as side piece while making $10mm. Bro you can buy prostitutes
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457