Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taki Taimani update

2»

Comments

• Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

Fat fuck bag taking loser

^ this. But if I can dream a little. He and Tuli in rotation with Ale, and Latu and Trice on the edge with ZTF shifting around on passing downs and Covington and Muhammad at corner would have produced a 91 type defense and would destroy Georgia or Michigan
    I was just thinking this. Everyone is complaining about the Defense but had Latu not gotten injured. Peihopa not lost his cool and Covington not making a bizarre choice. We would have had a Top PAC-12.

Where’s all the love for Covington coming from? Am I wrong in thinking he’s not done anything in 2 years at USC?
    And while Goforth isn't our best LB, he'll have left USC to play for the national champion. This staff gets the most out of their players.
    He made a great play against USC in a key moment and a great one last night. That is enough for me.

Does anyone know if Bruener got hurt?
    I was in the stands right behind his family. He was up there talking to them for a good half hour after the game ended. He seemed just fine.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Thanks for posting this because it was nice to hear Kirk say something good about our dogs because I muted the game probably halfway through and played Christmas music.

That block, good Lord.

Kirk and Chris were doing a good job blowing us last night. Frankly they've been two of our biggest BELIEVERS this year.
    My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas during the game and she wasn't amused when I told her I wanted to be rubbed off like Bo Nix from Kirk.
    Chort
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fat fuck bag taking loser

^ this. But if I can dream a little. He and Tuli in rotation with Ale, and Latu and Trice on the edge with ZTF shifting around on passing downs and Covington and Muhammad at corner would have produced a 91 type defense and would destroy Georgia or Michigan
    I was just thinking this. Everyone is complaining about the Defense but had Latu not gotten injured. Peihopa not lost his cool and Covington not making a bizarre choice. We would have had a Top PAC-12.

Where’s all the love for Covington coming from? Am I wrong in thinking he’s not done anything in 2 years at USC?
    That’s USC, horrible defense. He would have done fine here. He would have taken Elijah’s place.