Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Taki Taimani update

0-6 in the rivalry. 0-7 if you count our classy "rep the north" forfeit in 2020. A fucking loser of legendary proportions

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2023

Fat fuck bag taking loser

^ this. But if I can dream a little. He and Tuli in rotation with Ale, and Latu and Trice on the edge with ZTF shifting around on passing downs and Covington and Muhammad at corner would have produced a 91 type defense and would destroy Georgia or Michigan
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708

^ this. But if I can dream a little. He and Tuli in rotation with Ale, and Latu and Trice on the edge with ZTF shifting around on passing downs and Covington and Muhammad at corner would have produced a 91 type defense and would destroy Georgia or Michigan
    I was just thinking this. Everyone is complaining about the Defense but had Latu not gotten injured. Peihopa not lost his cool and Covington not making a bizarre choice. We would have had a Top PAC-12.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,279 Swaye's Wigwam

I was just thinking this. Everyone is complaining about the Defense but had Latu not gotten injured. Peihopa not lost his cool and Covington not making a bizarre choice. We would have had a Top PAC-12.
    He would have been nice depth and probably better than or equal to Tuitele but that's it. Trice and Latu together would have been nails.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited December 2023
    any one have the screen shot of ZTF twatter him talking shit about doordash?
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,279 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

Where’s all the love for Covington coming from? Am I wrong in thinking he’s not done anything in 2 years at USC?
    And while Goforth isn't our best LB, he'll have left USC to play for the national champion. This staff gets the most out of their players.
    He made a great play against USC in a key moment and a great one last night. That is enough for me.

Does anyone know if Bruener got hurt?
  • GayThoughtsGayThoughts Member Posts: 453

Mad_Son said:

Where’s all the love for Covington coming from? Am I wrong in thinking he’s not done anything in 2 years at USC?
    And while Goforth isn't our best LB, he'll have left USC to play for the national champion. This staff gets the most out of their players.
    He made a great play against USC in a key moment and a great one last night. That is enough for me.

Does anyone know if Bruener got hurt?
    Beginning of the 3rd quarter Bruener missed a series getting his shoulder checked out and taped up, per Fowler.