Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck it

BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,689
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
The Oregon fellatio has gotten way too out of control and there is too much cosmic shit happening around UW right now that defies logic, analysis, and the eye test. UW has been the hunted since the first Oregon game and has taken everyone's best shot on their way out of the conference. Nix has been a shrivel dick in the 4th quarter the last two games against UW while Penix has balled out and won. UW has the mental edge and the first failed 4th down call by Lanning is going to make all the doubt rush right back into the minds of the Ducks.

Rome bends over the Oregon secondary, Polk doesn't drop a ball, WTE/BTE are actually targeted early and often, Grubb calls a screen pass, and the defense quits committing stupid, drive extending penalties on 3rd down. This game comes down to 4th quarter Penix vs 4th quarter Nix, and I like our chances in that matchup.

I'm in for a Dawgs win, 38 - 37. Our big dick, scholarship kicker comes through at the gun to win it.

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023

The Oregon fellatio has gotten way too out of control and there is too much cosmic shit happening around UW right now that defies logic, analysis, and the eye test. UW has been the hunted since the first Oregon game and has taken everyone's best shot on their way out of the conference. Nix has been a shrivel dick in the 4th quarter the last two games against UW while Penix has balled out and won. UW has the mental edge and the first failed 4th down call by Lanning is going to make all the doubt rush right back into the minds of the Ducks.

Rome bends over the Oregon secondary, Polk doesn't drop a ball, WTE/BTE are actually targeted early and often, Grubb calls a screen pass, and the defense quits committing stupid, drive extending penalties on 3rd down. This game comes down to 4th quarter Penix vs 4th quarter Nix, and I like our chances in that matchup.

I'm in for a Dawgs win, 38 - 37. Our big dick, scholarship kicker comes through at the gun to win it.

A QB with 37 TD passes and 2 interceptions on a team that's 11-1 is a shrivel dick?

wow
    Taking that way out of context. Watch the 4th quarters against UW the last two games. Gimps out of the first and his final heave travels about 20 yards when it needed to go twice that far. Throws passes into the turf on 4th down in the second game.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,755
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

A QB with 37 TD passes and 2 interceptions on a team that's 11-1 is a shrivel dick?

wow
    Taking that way out of context. Watch the 4th quarters against UW the last two games. Gimps out of the first and his final heave travels about 20 yards when it needed to go twice that far. Throws passes into the turf on 4th down in the second game.
    Nix has been lethal in that offense in every game this year other than UW. He was good against UW but clearly was different when things were tight. Hard to assess too much since they didn't play close games, but last year he was different against UW, Oregon State, and Utah when things tight.

Have to worry about his legs too. Now that it's basically the playoffs they won't be holding anything back.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

wow
    Nix has been lethal in that offense in every game this year other than UW. He was good against UW but clearly was different when things were tight. Hard to assess too much since they didn't play close games, but last year he was different against UW, Oregon State, and Utah when things tight.

Have to worry about his legs too. Now that it's basically the playoffs they won't be holding anything back.
    I was more disappointed in our offensive line on most of those 4th downs.

What do I know though?
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,755
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

wow

I was more disappointed in our offensive line on most of those 4th downs.

What do I know though?
    With Nix and the OL there's also the difference it won't be in Husky Stadium.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If we're choosing fantasy ways to win the game why not a pick-6 as Oregon is driving down four?

I'd prefer 81-0
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

If we're choosing fantasy ways to win the game why not a pick-6 as Oregon is driving down four?

Bruener
    Have I mentioned that his Dad is from Aberdeen? Washington, that is.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Because I want to win by 1. @46XiJCAB
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,417
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bruener
    Have I mentioned that his Dad is from Aberdeen? Washington, that is.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You don't want Furd, ASSU and the Cougs hunting you.

You just don't!