Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Say Who, Say Pod

Unlistenable. HH Pod is 10x the quality of content of these guys, and the best UW pod by far. Carry on…

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,531
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Especially the Duck episode and the It's Washington's Last Hurrah until it all Falls Apart episode imo. Insightful, sober analysis.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OreDawg said:

Danny O’Neil has been pretty annoying ever since we left the PAC. He’s a cuog sympathizer. I like Christian though

As others have pointed out, Danny laughing at himself the way he does is weird for a guy that is apparently sober.

Maybe I need to switch to non alcoholic beers and whatever CBD infused dildo his wife shoves up his ass.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

OreDawg said:

Danny O’Neil has been pretty annoying ever since we left the PAC. He’s a cuog sympathizer. I like Christian though

As others have pointed out, Danny laughing at himself the way he does is weird for a guy that is apparently sober.

Maybe I need to switch to non alcoholic beers and whatever CBD infused dildo his wife shoves up his ass.
    I like Caple a lot, and it's not that Danny has bad takes, but his exaggerated laughing at his own jokes is objectively one of the most grating things that human ears can listen to. He should stop doing that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

OreDawg said:

I like Caple a lot, and it's not that Danny has bad takes, but his exaggerated laughing at his own jokes is objectively one of the most grating things that human ears can listen to. He should stop doing that.
    I don't think any of the UW podcast people have horrible takes except the dawgman guys and the "Dub'd Up Discord" guys who are a little too doogy.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,152
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Caple puts me to sleep. Made it through a couple episodes, that’s all I could take.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,121
    Caple actually knows what’s going on with the team. Danny doesn’t know shit. He’s always relating things to some obscure story he wrote in 1997. Nothing but hot air and maniacal laughing.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    …ain’t bad mutherfuckers!!!!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

OreDawg said:

ybe

Danny oniel sounds like an 11 year old, and is more annoying than one too

At least he was the last time I listened to him, circa 2014
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,930
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Danny is a midwit who painstakingly explains the obvious and turns giddy when someone affirms his value by agreeing in an attempt to get him to shut up. I bet he owns a word a day desk calendar and looks forward to using it each and every day. His wife must hate his fucking guts.

If we’re bashing word a day calendars, I’m out!