Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Allegiant Stadium

DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Founders Club
I was in Vegas with my niece over Superbowl weekend last February, and a friend hooked us up with a friend who works at Allegiant Stadium, and we got a personal tour of the place (not the tour that the poor's get when they go there).

I'll share some of the pics I took, but they really don't do the place justice. The best way I can describe it is to tell you to imagine a night club, that has a football field in the middle of it.

We toured the place from top to bottom and through all the amenities. It was pretty overwhelming, and it took us about 2.5 hours to see everything.

I can't really compare the suites and the club seating area to anyplace I've ever been in. For example, the suites and club seating area is all private entry, with private concessions and art exhibits throughout the private concourses that aren't accessible to the general ticket holder.

The clubs that had field access/field viewing were so nice and so plush, that I could easily imagine going there, relaxing and getting so plowed that you'd forget there was a game going on only feet away. Honestly, all the amenities were sort of distracting after awhile.

I should have taken more pictures, but frankly, after about an hour and half of seeing that place, I was ready to just keep moving and get it done.

Raiderette Locker Room (yes, we met 2 Raiderettes that were there for some other event ... no pics though, as our guide told us he'd get in trouble if he got caught giving us a tour of their area of the stadium, so we didn't hang around to chit chat with them):

Raider Locker Room:

Maxx Crosby's Locker:

Endzone Club Seating that is operated/booked solely by Wynn Properties:

Endzone Club with field/table service in the background. This is another picture of the area run by Wynn Properties (the external entry is completely private and has a red carpet and step and repeat corridor for paparazzi to photograph who comes and goes from that seating area):

Field view from Endzone Club run by Wynn Properties:

Field level lounge/bar/buffet area for the "common people" with the field in the background:

Walking out of the lounge/bar pictured above and onto the field level viewing:

Field view after walking out of the lounge/bar pictured above:

Lounge/bar/club on 2nd level:

Lounge/bar/club on 2nd level (Different club than pictured above):

We went to Mark Davis's suite, and his open seating area, all of which were spectacular, but even the loge seating area was almost as nice as the owner's seating area. The individual private suites varied in size, but they had everything you'd expect; seats, a kitchen/buffet area, a standing area to mingle if you didn't want to sit down and private bathrooms.

We got our tour on the Friday before the Superbowl and our guide was leaving to go to Glendale Arizona as soon as he was done showing us around, as the NFL was flying in about 20 staffers from Allegiant Stadium to watch the Superbowl in Glendale so that they could get some insight as to what to prepare for when Vegas hosts the game this year.

Comments