Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Washington-Oregon Title Game will be a MALE SOAP OPERA on Steroids!

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Re: DEBoor & money, I agree with @DerekJohnson that he gives that impression. However, his career track has been as a climber.

DeBoer will leave…I don’t think this year, but he will eventually leave. You should expect quality people to do that, and have a list of prospective replacements at the ready.
    They should give him the support he’s earned. If they care about the AD they’ll do that.

Love to see him stay for a good while — crazy ups and downs but he’s exposed Lake as a fraud over and over with the same /worse talent.
    I've fully prepared for Deboer to leave at some point. Could even been this year. I've always been on the boat of just win this year and see what happens. I hate the fans that are like (insert coach) will never leave. They will and Deboer has no connections to the program or region. I just don't think there's a job open yet that makes sense to leave for.
    Every coach leaves eventually. If we? won a natty this year and he left, I’d be happy we? won it all and bummed that he left but we’d? still have a natty.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,411
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Washington can offer him what it takes to stay. Most do.

I agree that the only thing that matters now is winning it all

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Re: DEBoor & money, I agree with @DerekJohnson that he gives that impression. However, his career track has been as a climber.

DeBoer will leave…I don’t think this year, but he will eventually leave. You should expect quality people to do that, and have a list of prospective replacements at the ready.
    They should give him the support he’s earned. If they care about the AD they’ll do that.

Love to see him stay for a good while — crazy ups and downs but he’s exposed Lake as a fraud over and over with the same /worse talent.
    I've fully prepared for Deboer to leave at some point. Could even been this year. I've always been on the boat of just win this year and see what happens. I hate the fans that are like (insert coach) will never leave. They will and Deboer has no connections to the program or region. I just don't think there's a job open yet that makes sense to leave for.
    But Mr. Portal's daughter plays softball at WASHINGTON!111¡¡
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,540
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

But Mr. Portal's daughter plays softball at WASHINGTON!111¡¡
    Exactly, just win enough to where he gets hired away to a great job when it happens and offer whatever you can to keep him. There's no reason the daughter can't just play at UW with him somewhere else or transfer.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

The people want more unhinged, angry @JoeEDangerously

I even appreciated his rants.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2023

Washington can offer him what it takes to stay. Most do.

I agree that the only thing that matters now is winning it all

It is crazy, but our window to realistically to win a natty is next 4-6 weeks. Not sure when starts will be this aligned again
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    Founders Club
    This was absolutely @JoeEDangerously’s very best effort. He was greased up for this pod, pods.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023

This was absolutely @JoeEDangerously’s very best effort. He was greased up for this pod, pods.

I’ll make sure to tell my parents how proud they’ll be
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I appreciated it.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    Founders Club

I'm not sure I feel like Doogles does about this season. Yes it's been stressful, it's been irritating, no blowouts since Mich St. but we sure have been entertained. There's nothing like watching a football game with your son, and seeing who can scream the loudest and most obscenities per play/flag.

Swisher's son just turned four years old
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've always said Stalin is the Michael Penix of podcasting. I've always said that
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club

Confession time… my nickname in my late teens and early twenties was Angry Joe. It’s been retired but every once in a while the giant wakes up.

If Hardcore Husky ever comes up with a brand of coffee, Angry Joe it is
    I’d buy because I hate money
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

The Duck Refuge as of late? 😁