Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I didn't realize this board was frequented by so many delicate flowers.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited November 2023 in Duck Refuge
So is it all photos of lynching's that trigger you Kunts? If I posted a photo of a cattle rustler that was lynched would that also send you to the fainting couch?

So posting a photo of a lynching of an unknown person who's race is undetermined is beyond the pale and too offensive for our pearl clutchers, but mocking the drowning death of a 19 year old black kid, and making it an "edgy" running joke for years around here is perfectly acceptable and fine.

You can toss in Spence Webb's death as well, that was also another rib splitter around here.

I wasn't mocking any individual by posting that photo, I was trolling UW fans, I certainly wasn't mocking Lake. My offense was making fun of UW and that just can't be tolerated but making fun of a dead 19 year old? Let it rip.

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter

*gurgle*

Get me to my fainting couch!!!! The performative OUTRAGE over the photo was something special. Who exactly was I mocking or denigrating by posting it? It certainly wasn't Lake.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It shows how desperate and pathetic you are, Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

How Bill? Don’t be a fucking Kunt, answer the question. Weird how you didn’t address anything I said. It’s as if you’re a fucking dipshit unable to respond with anything other than platitudes. Time to post a meme dumb fuck
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

How Bill? Don’t be a fucking Kunt, answer the question.
    Your lynching photos
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Spamming the board with stupid as fuck threads/rants.

Fuck off tool.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

Fuck off tool.

Another stupid Kunt who can't address let alone refute anything I said.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Fuck off tool.

Another stupid Kunt who can't address let alone refute anything I said.
    Oh I haven't read a word of it and won't, it's just obvious that you need to #CaliFlock the fuck out of here.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,089
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Fuck off tool.

Irony ?

(That's not the "Fe" {ferrous} form of the word...hth)
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

*gurgle*

Get me to my fainting couch!!!! The performative OUTRAGE over the photo was something special. Who exactly was I mocking or denigrating by posting it? It certainly wasn't Lake.
    Of course you were mocking Lake with the repulsive photo. You're not only acting disingenuous but your own performative outrage is on full display
    The joke is that UW is such a racist University they fired their only two black coaches. Of course this is ridiculous since UW like UofO would gladly and preferrable hire a black lesbian amputee for the virtue signal alone if they could win football games. But back to the "joke." UW is so racist they fired their only two black football coaches one of whom, Lake, even had a "winning" record. And somehow you think that's mocking Lake? So then you must believe that Race is mocking Taggert when he essentially makes the same joke that Willie was run out of town before sunset by the racist UofO Admin.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    If you think that photo along with this photo with my comment was an attempt to mock Lake then I'm starting to get a clearer understanding of the problem here.

Here's another picture of Lake's last day on the job at UW. I believe that's the University President with the flag and athletic direct restraining Lake.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    Blueduck said:

haie said:

Fuck off tool.

Irony ?

Irony is being a Boise St and Duck fan at the same time.

You should kill yourself. But my guess is that your kids are already going to pull the plug the first chance they get.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

If you think that photo along with this photo with my comment was an attempt to mock Lake then I'm starting to get a clearer understanding of the problem here.

Here's another picture of Lake's last day on the job at UW. I believe that's the University President with the flag and athletic direct restraining Lake.

Obsessed with Jimmy Lake.

A complete loser cheerleader fan. Confirmed.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

So is it all photos of lynching's that trigger you Kunts? If I posted a photo of a cattle rustler that was lynched would that also send you to the fainting couch?

So posting a photo of a lynching of an unknown person who's race is undetermined is beyond the pale and too offensive for our pearl clutchers, but mocking the drowning death of a 19 year old black kid, and making it an "edgy" running joke for years around here is perfectly acceptable and fine.

You can toss in Spence Webb's death as well, that was also another rib splitter around here.

I wasn't mocking any individual by posting that photo, I was trolling UW fans, I certainly wasn't mocking Lake. My offense was making fun of UW and that just can't be tolerated but making fun of a dead 19 year old? Let it rip.

I'm trying my best to be a lady here, but if you truly can't see why posting a photo of a lynching outside of a purely educational context is genuinely offensive and completely inappropriate, even in a place like this, than you can fuck off.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Fuck off tool.

Irony ?

You should kill yourself. But my guess is that your kids are already going to pull the plug the first chance they get.
    I think I hear your mom calling for you to come clean up your masturbation room in the garage.

FTJ or FMB to defend you in 3...2..1.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Fuck off tool.

Irony ?

I think I hear your mom calling for you to come clean up your masturbation room in the garage.

My mom did call me today actually to ask if I was going to be in Vegas for the game.

Because if UW wins then one of you white trash will probably shank me with the shit I will be talking.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Fuck off tool.

Irony ?

My mom did call me today actually to ask if I was going to be in Vegas for the game.

Because if UW wins then one of you white trash will probably shank me with the shit I will be talking.
    If you get shanked it will be of your own devices.

I'm going to tell you good game and congratulate you on one hell of a season if your Dawgs win.

I don't expect you to do anything of the sort if the Ducks win...

You should actually learn a little bit about someone before you shit talk them and get exposed for not knowing what you are talking about.

CP was a hell of a good coach... But I don't expect you to care or understand the point I was trying to make.

Yall have moved on and don't care

Good luck next Friday

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SFGbob said:

I'm trying my best to be a lady here, but if you truly can't see why posting a photo of a lynching outside of a purely educational context is genuinely offensive and completely inappropriate, even in a place like this, than you can fuck off.
    *then

Don’t embarrass me.