Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please give a warm Hardcore Husky welcome to Sobchak_Security

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,079
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited November 2023 in Hardcore Husky Board
He's here to talk Dwags

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He's here to talk Dwags

Well..........................................................
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Look here, I've got $6,000 on Washington to win it all at 18-1, so I'm in for this run.

You're Clemson in 2016. You've got the Heisman winning quarterback who will lose his Heisman to the shiny running QB who can't win the big game. Hopefully your guy doesn't like Houston massage parlors.

You're disrespected but you've got NFL guys where it matters -- WR(x3 or x4), QB, Tackle, Edge, and Corner.

Like Clemson in 2016 you've been disinterested in running it up against bad comp while your rivals think beating a bad team by 50 is the same thing as beating good teams.

And you've got talent that can level up in the postseason, when the games get played inside and the being able to throw it down the field matters in crunch time.

So, go win. Please.

Hi @MikeDamone !!

• Options
    Sobchak_SecuritySobchak_Security Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Been waiting for years to become Clemson of the West.

We? have finally arrived, thanks to @Sobchak_Security's validation.

Fucking right. Before you know it, you'll baptizing players at the 50 yard line and complaining that Deboer's kids are not only on scholarship but getting key targets on 3rd down.

• Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,109
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Look here, I've got $6,000 on Washington to win it all at 18-1, so I'm in for this run.

You're Clemson in 2016. You've got the Heisman winning quarterback who will lose his Heisman to the shiny running QB who can't win the big game. Hopefully your guy doesn't like Houston massage parlors.

You're disrespected but you've got NFL guys where it matters -- WR(x3 or x4), QB, Tackle, Edge, and Corner.

Like Clemson in 2016 you've been disinterested in running it up against bad comp while your rivals think beating a bad team by 50 is the same thing as beating good teams.

And you've got talent that can level up in the postseason, when the games get played inside and the being able to throw it down the field matters in crunch time.

So, go win. Please.

That’s a lot of word salad just to say you’re Damone. LEAVE
  • Options
    pawz said:

So, go win. Please.

Hi @sonics1993 MikeDamone !!

Potato, pahtato
  • Options

Been waiting for years to become Florida State Clemson of the West.

We? have finally arrived, thanks to @Sobchak_Security's validation.

Yes, I am board.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sobchak security, of the Walter Sobchaks?
  • Options
    SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Sobchak security, of the Walter Sobchaks?

Shut the fuck up, Donny.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So, go win. Please.

Quality first post.

Now LEAVE, then DIAFF.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Well, I hope you’re playing with house money.