Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mods? Pods? DAWGs? Guysm?

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

@haie is fighting the good fight

If by “good fight” you mean rolling over and showing your belly and wetting yourself is the good fight, then sure, he is “fighting”
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I really enjoy some of our Duck posters @greenblood, @ntxduck, @IPukeOregonGrellow, etc. but the Duck Refuge was a fun experiment which has devolved into a slap fight between the same five people. Shut it down.

I was talking about Stalin moving the order of the boards around. I prefer keeping the Refuge just keep the Ducks occupied.
    Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?
    Well, if you go by what Colin Cowherd says it should be higher as it’s the complete board package, and @SFGbob is making a case for himself for a Heisman.

We’ll just need to see how @YellowSnow’s Record Shoppe performs this weekend.
    I have dreams of a Hardcore Husky tailgate at Autzen some day. We need more say it to your face experiences in our community.
    I was at an eDuck tailgate at Autzen in 2000

Met Bob and others

It's the main reason I like having that board. It should only get more intense if both teams stay good

Would Ohio State have a Michigan board?

NARRATOR’S VOICE: No, they would not.

I think that was the thing that has always needled at me, is why on earth would you want a safe haven on your website for your rival? (I’m asking this mostly rhetorically, as Derek did a nice job explaining everything when it launched.)

I’m just asking for more higher level discussion if the Quooks are going to stay. Here, I’ll give them some topics:

- Gas Station Etiquette / Tips
    - Favorite Projectiles to Throw at Visitors’ Fans
    - Nix vs. Mariota: Who’s Dreamier?
    - GIF THREAD: Show Us Your Coach Inspired Tattoos
    - Ideas for New Uniform Combinations

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

If by “good fight” you mean rolling over and showing your belly and wetting yourself is the good fight, then sure, he is “fighting”
    😵
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I really enjoy some of our Duck posters @greenblood, @ntxduck, @IPukeOregonGrellow, etc. but the Duck Refuge was a fun experiment which has devolved into a slap fight between the same five people. Shut it down.

I was talking about Stalin moving the order of the boards around. I prefer keeping the Refuge just keep the Ducks occupied.
    Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?
    Well, if you go by what Colin Cowherd says it should be higher as it’s the complete board package, and @SFGbob is making a case for himself for a Heisman.

I have dreams of a Hardcore Husky tailgate at Autzen some day. We need more say it to your face experiences in our community.

Met Bob and others

It's the main reason I like having that board. It should only get more intense if both teams stay good

Definitely not. But that's because Michigan is a big enough fanbase to sustain their own online forum. I enjoy the fact that we give free housing to this tech illiterate fanbase that is incapable of building their own house.
    Damn...this is good
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?

Some poasters could benefit from being forced to go to the Aurora 7-11.

• Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?
    #6 right below the FSU bored.

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't tell what's weirder. Inviting rivals to have a safe space on your website or being that rival and actually using it. Abundance
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?

Met Bob and others

Definitely not. But that's because Michigan is a big enough fanbase to sustain their own online forum. I enjoy the fact that we give free housing to this tech illiterate fanbase that is incapable of building their own house.
    It's always the guysm that don't donate that complain that "we" are giving away something to someone.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

??