Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doovils Ducks gayme thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Broken Bob can’t go to an Oregon game thread and not mention the Huskies immediately 😂

6 weeks straight. The 46 path. Covered in piss. Bum.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lol I literally didn't take my phone out of my pocket during that 5 hour downpour + the prefunk leading up to it.

Someone get this faggot to a nursing home where he can scream out his "questions" about the purity of his prune juice to the staff.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Oh, you weren’t here? Must have been some other Kunt posting using your account

Was it @FireTheJanitor, Bob? Since all you geniuses think they're the same person
    haie was "here" posting during the Oregon game Bill. He then lied claimed he wasn't here and of course you came running tongue his ass.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

lol I literally didn't take my phone out of my pocket during that 5 hour downpour + the prefunk leading up to it.

Someone get this faggot to a nursing home where he can scream out his "questions" about the purity of his prune juice to the staff.

No one claimed you were posting during the Beav game haie but you keep fucking that strawman ass. But you were here, worried about what was being said about your precious UW during the Oregon game.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I understand why UW was only able to score 15 on these guys. That's a tough Sun Devils team.

I also notice that Oregon is wearing essentially the same uniforms they wore against UW. Obviously they were worried about being embarrassed and creating a program defining moment.

Bob doesn't get it and never will.
    The fact that you're here tells me I do get it haie.
    I wasn't "here" though. I was watching UWinnersWin get to 18 in a row, 11-0 on the season. Now partying in their city just like I did Eugene last year.

You were in fagville watching a game ngafa. Hope this helps.
    But you were "here" during the Oregon game. Why are you lying haie? Gotta love how Retard Helmet comes running to tongue your ass even when you're blatantly lying.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

I understand why UW was only able to score 15 on these guys. That's a tough Sun Devils team.

I also notice that Oregon is wearing essentially the same uniforms they wore against UW. Obviously they were worried about being embarrassed and creating a program defining moment.

Hey Retard Helmet, feel free to tell us who you think posted that since you believe that it wasn't haie.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

“Pre funk”

😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

“Pre funk”

😂
    Sorry, what do the 50 year old convention booth jockeys call it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Hey Retard Helmet, feel free to tell us who you think posted that since you believe that it wasn't haie.
    Oh sorry, 7 words.

Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

“Pre funk”

😂
    “Pre funk”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Oh sorry, 7 words.

Jesus Christ.
    Liar or moron haie? Take your pick. Find a woman that loves you as much as Retard Helmet loves the taste of haie's ass.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

The fact that you're here tells me I do get it haie.
    I wasn't "here" though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    @AmnesiaQuook needs to take his 31,240 posts, 99% of which are responses to me and HHusky, and his straw covered micro dick back to Fishduck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

“Pre funk”

😂
    “Pre funk”
    Weird thing to give a shit about. Eugene a better place to find a beer a sit down for a bit. Nice weather helped though.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

“Pre funk”

😂
    “Pre funk”
    Weird thing to give a shit about. Eugene a better place to find a beer a sit down for a bit. Nice weather helped though.
    I don’t. Just jokes.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

@AmnesiaQuook needs to take his 31,240 posts, 99% of which are responses to me and HHusky, and his straw covered micro dick back to Fishduck.

And yet in this thread you responded to me and then lied about it.

And once again, no one here talks about Fishduck more than you haie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Translation: I lied my ass off about not being "here" during the Oregon game, I can't admit that because I'm a Kunt, therefore lets talk about your post count and Fishduck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

And yet you felt compelled to respond to me haie. Why did you lie and claim you weren't here during the Oregon game haie?