Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deion Sanders weighs in on Texas A&M job

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Prime just admitted to Boomer status. Who the fuck gets mail anymore?
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He didn’t say where here was. He gone.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2023
    Haven’t read anything about Neon and ATM but can say, there is NFW ATM hires Deon. Can totally put that to rest. And nothing to do with race. Saw somewhere here the other day that ATM wouldn’t hire Deon because of that, Sumlin says, Hi!

He’s unproven and gnu. That’s all. They will go after a proven coach. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are talking with Kirby, much less Lane.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    SECDAWG said:

Haven’t read anything about Neon and ATM but can say, there is NFW ATM hires Deon. Can totally put that to rest. And nothing to do with race. Saw somewhere here the other day that ATM wouldn’t hire Deon because of that, Sumlin says, Hi!

He’s unproven and gnu. That’s all. They will go after a proven coach. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are talking with Kirby, much less Lane.

In @SECDAWG I trust.

Plus, I have my operatives at both the Cherry Creek and Aspen Louis Vuitton stores at the ready to let me know if Prime comes in to buy luggage. Fuck flight trackers.

• Options

SECDAWG said:

In @SECDAWG I trust.

Plus, I have my operatives at both the Cherry Creek and Aspen Louis Vuitton stores at the ready to let me know if Prime comes in to buy luggage. Fuck flight trackers.

Cherry Creek. Seems to be a prestigious good school, like, one of the best in CO. I DVR HS games and keep up with all the televised HS games and recruits and Cherry Creek is one I’ve seen several times on Direct TV, playing state championships with Valor Christian with the McCaffrey boys and Mom and Dad. Big time ball there and names in CO.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

In @SECDAWG I trust.

Cherry Creek. Seems to be a prestigious good school, like, one of the best in CO. I DVR HS games and keep up with all the televised HS games and recruits and Cherry Creek is one I’ve seen several times on Direct TV, playing state championships with Valor Christian with the McCaffrey boys and Mom and Dad. Big time ball there and names in CO.
    Get out of town! You know Cherry Creek? Being a soft Bellevue princess I naturally gravitated toward that place like a moth to a flame…but surprised it was on your radar, pod.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

In @SECDAWG I trust.

Get out of town! You know Cherry Creek? Being a soft Bellevue princess I naturally gravitated toward that place like a moth to a flame…but surprised it was on your radar, pod.
    I am all football, esp HS through college. Not so much NFL with woke. Love our Saints but I DVR and keep up with HS. My pods here are taken aback by my knowledge of HS guysms, from coast to coast, north and south.

I know Cherry Creek, Valor Christian, their history, their families, etc..Of course they are the more prestigious HS in CO but I dvr and keep up with everyone and watch em all. Drives my peeps crazy caus I watch football all year. I know HS football caus that is where it starts, from South Cali, to Bishop Gorman, to IMG, to St Thomas Aquinas, to St Francis Academy, to Valor Christian to Hoover to Bufford, GA to…Oak Grove, MS(y’all see me every now and then mention big games between MS and Bama or LA, like Brother Martin in New Orleans)…Matre Dei, St. John Boscoe, etc…

I am all about some football, pod.
  • Options
    Speaking of @dnc, who’s winning the MS 7A, 6A and 5A State Championships, North and South, pray tell? It ain’t Olive Branch, Pod.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I’ll tell ya, @dnc :smile:

Oak Grove(7A)
    Picayune(6A)
    West Jones(5A)
    And as a bonus…

Louisville (4A)

I’ll help ya out, pod.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dude does have the hype bang bus with him, but he can coach some football. This year showed he can make shit roster competitive
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SECDAWG said:

Speaking of @dnc, who’s winning the MS 7A, 6A and 5A State Championships, North and South, pray tell? It ain’t Olive Branch, Pod.

OB has fallen off since Fred Smith's kid graduated and daddy's money went wiff him.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SECDAWG said:

In @SECDAWG I trust.

Stop drinking then.