Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vegas rollcall

2»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236

I’m really torn. My wife is paying for me to take a trip with my buddies for my upcoming 40th birthday, and we were originally planning on going to AZ for the Waste Management open/golf trip, but now I want to go watch the Dwags. My dilemma is: do I go to Vegas or hold out for a playoff game? I’ve already been to the P12 championship game in 2016, so I’m planning to hold out, pray we win out, and go to the last real Rose Bowel against Michigan or OSU. That would be fucking epic

Go big or go home.

I had company tickets to the World Series for the magical 116 win Mariners in 2001. 5 rows back behind home plate. No regrets.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,973 Founders Club

I’m really torn. My wife is paying for me to take a trip with my buddies for my upcoming 40th birthday, and we were originally planning on going to AZ for the Waste Management open/golf trip, but now I want to go watch the Dwags. My dilemma is: do I go to Vegas or hold out for a playoff game? I’ve already been to the P12 championship game in 2016, so I’m planning to hold out, pray we win out, and go to the last real Rose Bowel against Michigan or OSU. That would be fucking epic

Greenskeepers is one of the best events I've ever attended (admittedly we didn't watch much golf that day). Highly recommend that and a day at 16 if you have the time

4 of us heading down to the P12 CCG. Should all but guarantee a loss
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    Luckily I am driving distance from Vegas. Will be taking middle child little atomic since 1st born little atomic and I flew in for the Oregon game. There are only so many qb/coach combinations this good in a lifetime so I will ride with the DePenix when I can.