Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vegas rollcall

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Staying at Downtown Grand

Comments

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,294
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Surely some on this bored are gonna double dip Reinvent and P12CG
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

I’m really torn. My wife is paying for me to take a trip with my buddies for my upcoming 40th birthday, and we were originally planning on going to AZ for the Waste Management open/golf trip, but now I want to go watch the Dwags. My dilemma is: do I go to Vegas or hold out for a playoff game? I’ve already been to the P12 championship game in 2016, so I’m planning to hold out, pray we win out, and go to the last real Rose Bowel against Michigan or OSU. That would be fucking epic

That is a tough call. Personally I’d go with the sure thing in Vegas and do the CCG, but that’s just me.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It's a dilemma. Blow $2k on airfare now and my wife hates me, or hold out and parlay only to spend $6k on family trip with Disneyland hell day for Rosebowl.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    no_uh said:

It's a dilemma. Blow $2k on airfare now and my wife hates me, or hold out and parlay only to spend $6k on family trip with Disneyland hell day for Rosebowl.

I don’t see the dilemma.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    no_uh said:

I’d blow the $2k now, but I might have ulterior motives. 😉
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    Founders Club

I’m really torn. My wife is paying for me to take a trip with my buddies for my upcoming 40th birthday, and we were originally planning on going to AZ for the Waste Management open/golf trip, but now I want to go watch the Dwags. My dilemma is: do I go to Vegas or hold out for a playoff game? I’ve already been to the P12 championship game in 2016, so I’m planning to hold out, pray we win out, and go to the last real Rose Bowel against Michigan or OSU. That would be fucking epic

That is a tough call. Personally I’d go with the sure thing in Vegas and do the CCG, but that’s just me.
    I think I’m just going to hold off and hope for the playoff. Worst case scenario, I have escaping northern Idaho in January to golf in Arizona as a fall back plan.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

I think I’m just going to hold off and hope for the playoff. Worst case scenario, I have escaping northern Idaho in January to golf in Arizona as a fall back plan.
    You’re not the first person that had their escape plan from @trublue double wide all planned out. If you hear the backhoe running between the hours of 2 and 4 AM you have less time than you think.

Good luck
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Williams3 said:

In

Imagine - if we? get to the playoffs we might get a full sentence out of you. :)
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm doing the team a favor and not going anywhere

I'm 1-5 since 2016

The one win (Cal) you went back to the hotel at halftime to smoke weed and watch on TV
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,803
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

no_uh said:

I don’t see the dilemma.
    Seems like ABUNDANCE is the only sure answer.