Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I love this bored

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

At the risk of dooging, being pissed off about Grubb, the defense, etc. right now is like people yelling at the rich old dude with the hot wife “she only married you for your money!!!” And the rich, old dude is probably all, “I don’t care…I still have a hot wife!”

So please, just for tonight, channel your inner decrepit billionaire who just bagged a former Playboy Playmate and say to all the haters, “I don’t care…I’m? still 11-0!”

thank you for saving me the walk for perspective
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

At the risk of dooging, being pissed off about Grubb, the defense, etc. right now is like people yelling at the rich old dude with the hot wife “she only married you for your money!!!” And the rich, old dude is probably all, “I don’t care…I still have a hot wife!”

So please, just for tonight, channel your inner decrepit billionaire who just bagged a former Playboy Playmate and say to all the haters, “I don’t care…I’m? still 11-0!”

Ok, you just gave me some brief perspective.
    No beach walk required!
    I'd walk into the ocean and do a cold plunge about now.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

No beach walk required!
    Excellent for your circulation!
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

No beach walk required!
    Excellent for your circulation!
    And body fat %
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,250
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2023
    In the year 2023, there are no bad wins, and there are no good losses...

EDIT: Unless you are a Quook...
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We look at the beav as little brother. However they are a legit top 10 team. That was a quality win.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Amazing how fast this board of "win and nothing else matters" bad asses turns into flaccid pansy peter puffers because a few close games make their tummies hurt. Take a Xanax, get blackout drunk on whatever brown liquor you want, and save the bitching for if we actually lose.

11-0. Cunts.

So beating Oregon counts as a win?
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    biak1 said:

Grubb fucking sucked tonight.

Never seen such a talented offense go 3 and out so quickly, and so often. Really an amazing accomplishment.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Much like a playmate with a geriatric every week is a dance with death. The risk of afab is no joke.

She really was beautiful at her peak. I remember as a girl seeing her in the Guess jeans campaign and my jaw dropping. She really was a modern day Jayne Mansfield.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Much like a playmate with a geriatric every week is a dance with death. The risk of afab is no joke.

I see the @Doog_de_Jour resemblance here. Actually 😉
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Puh. Even at the height of my beauty I didn’t look like that, but I held my own.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited November 2023

Baseman said:

Puh. Even at the height of my beauty I didn’t look like that, but I held my own.
    So you weren't ELITE smoking hot with rocking curves when you were younger but you were smoking hot with rocking curves and now just hot with rocking curves. I'll buy that.