Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

mighty Oregon

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
0 wins against ranked teams all year

Get it done Beavers

Comments

• Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Heisman house is just looking for someone to give out handys… Mike just won’t do it
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

Best 4 yard check down QB in all of college football.

I don't have an issue if someone thinks Oregon will win on a neutral field at this point. That's why they play the games.

But to sit and suck Bo off for the Heisman when what Penix does and is required to do to win games is 100x harder is just nauseating.

Fuck the Heisman at this point. Stupid AF trophy and last year's winner isn't some kind of champion, he's an 8-4 bitch.
    Sounds like you succumbed to the narrative. It worked.

Not saying Oregon won’t win. Don’t twist.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

I don't have an issue if someone thinks Oregon will win on a neutral field at this point. That's why they play the games.

But to sit and suck Bo off for the Heisman when what Penix does and is required to do to win games is 100x harder is just nauseating.

Fuck the Heisman at this point. Stupid AF trophy and last year's winner isn't some kind of champion, he's an 8-4 bitch.

I think Oregon will play bad in either the Civil War or the championship game, from being used to coasting through all the shitty teams.

And mainly just that Lanning is 0-2 against DeBoer wgaf about neutral field.
  • Options

With Oregon it's all about how they handle pressure and adverse situations.

They are like a Petersen team. They dominate shitty teams but freeze up when everything doesn't go right.

This has especially been the case with Nix. Not a great decision-maker or accurate passer when he absolutely has to be.

Take away his 4 yard check downs and his % goes to 31%. Stats.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

With Oregon it's all about how they handle pressure and adverse situations.

They are like a Petersen team. They dominate shitty teams but freeze up when everything doesn't go right.

This has especially been the case with Nix. Not a great decision-maker or accurate passer when he absolutely has to be.

Yup. He couldnt get a single 4th down conversion when it mattered
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Oregon is not dominant against good passing teams. Gave up season high 36 to UW, 24 to WSU, and 27 to USC.
  • Options
    haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

I think Oregon will play bad in either the Civil War or the championship game, from being used to coasting through all the shitty teams.

And mainly just that Lanning is 0-2 against DeBoer wgaf about neutral field.
    Not possible. See below. This Oregon team is special and shouldn’t let inferior teams stick around or nearly go up by 18.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,375
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Giving up 20-something to anyone is good defense these days.

I’d take 29 points to WSU, Oregon or Arizona right now and like UW’s chances.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

*7-5 bitch
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

Oregon is not dominant against good passing teams. Gave up season high 36 to UW, 24 to WSU, and 27 to USC.

Is 24 and 27 supposed to be a lot of points?

WSU scored 1 TD vs the 1’s, 27 is the second fewest points USC scored this season, by a lot. UW wasn’t a great defensive performance.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

*7-5 bitch
    Oh. Sorry lost count of the eliminated teams. Don't know Utah's record either. Imagine getting passed up by Arizona.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

WSU scored 1 TD vs the 1’s, 27 is the second fewest points USC scored this season, by a lot. UW wasn’t a great defensive performance.

I said they weren't dominant against WSU and USC, dipshit.

Oregon has no wins vs. currently ranked teams.

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited November 2023

I said they weren't dominant against WSU and USC, dipshit.

Oregon has no wins vs. currently ranked teams.

Oh, touchy.

And then you listed the points allowed.

On point one, if you say so. I would argue those were below par offensive performances.

Point two, I didn’t say they have.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    I kinda hope the ducks win. Arizona is much scarier.