Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs Oregon State Game Thread (2023)

1333435363739»

Comments

• Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

FireCohen said:

Only positive thing about this team. this is probably the most mentally tough UW we? had in the last 20+ years or so. They just seem to be on a fucking mission. willing to get down in the mud and get wins

I’ve rewatched the Oregon game multiple times. They don’t take getting hit in the face well.
    Agreed.

They take advantage of teams with inferior talent to them. They went for it on 4th and 2 from their own 40 like twice in the first half against ASU. Good teams don't play with that bullshit.

UW also just matches well w. Oregon IMO.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Only positive thing about this team. this is probably the most mentally tough UW we? had in the last 20+ years or so. They just seem to be on a fucking mission. willing to get down in the mud and get wins

I’ve rewatched the Oregon game multiple times. They don’t take getting hit in the face well.
    our players??
  • Options
    booker14booker14 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On Friday I heard the play by play guy for the Beavs say this could be the biggest game ever in Reser Stadium if they won. Too bad.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

our players??
    Oregon
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

FireCohen said:

Agreed.

They take advantage of teams with inferior talent to them. They went for it on 4th and 2 from their own 40 like twice in the first half against ASU. Good teams don't play with that bullshit.

I heard that’s a good ASU team.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

our players??
    Oregon
    but... tackling has got to be UW #1 problem. aint it? they cant hit shit most the time
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    phineas said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

our players??
    Oregon
    but... tackling has got to be UW #1 problem. aint it? they cant hit shit most the time
    They collide just fine, they can’t wrap for shit
  • Options

bisonduck said:

FireCohen said:

Agreed.

At least I can admit it when my team played like shit. UW played like shit against an inferior ASU.

I don't spend months defending a loss, blaming the coach (who you supposedly love?), and then visit opposing forums w. weird injury predictions.

Get a clue fuck face.
    I didn’t do any of that.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

FireCohen said:

Agreed.

Any of your players get hurt today?
  • Options

bisonduck said:

FireCohen said:

Agreed.

Any of your players get hurt today?
    Not that I know of.
  • Options
    Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I will see you fellow degenerates in Las Vegas. Go Dawgs.