Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moneyline

AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
I bought the Huskies to win.

This is stupid.

Beav D is gonna have @Swaye laughing like a retarded hyena

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Nix is gonna shit himself against the beavlet
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

So after the game, when UW narrowly beats the Beav's the narrative will shift to the understanding that actually both teams really aren't any good and both will drop in the polls... Dwags will narrowly retain the 5th spot vs the Dux in vote count but the dawgs will then be -7 at least vs the Dux for the CC game. By the time the game is actually played, after the ducks destroy the beav's, the Dawgs may be 10 point underdawgs. I love how this is going.

Just go Moneyline, Moneyline, Moneyline the next three weeks. Keep pressing. #ihatemoney
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Nix cant beat a rival.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,792 Founders Club
    Been saying it all week, I’m not worried, my Dawgs 38-21.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,240

jecornel said:

Nix cant beat a rival.
    HEY. He beat Oregon in 2019. By the Transfer Portal Bylaws of 2022, it counts.
    Like I said, in the bag
    AEB said:

So after the game, when UW narrowly beats the Beav's the narrative will shift to the understanding that actually both teams really aren't any good and both will drop in the polls... Dwags will narrowly retain the 5th spot vs the Dux in vote count but the dawgs will then be -7 at least vs the Dux for the CC game. By the time the game is actually played, after the ducks destroy the beav's, the Dawgs may be 10 point underdawgs. I love how this is going.

Just go Moneyline, Moneyline, Moneyline the next three weeks. Keep pressing. #ihatemoney
    Bump.

I told you Mutherfuckers.

I got this game while I was in Phoenix for +290, stupid fucks.
    Michigan will be -6.5 and the ML +200. Do it, Yeah do it.

#ihatemoney