Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    FireFireCohenFireFireCohen Member Posts: 73
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Sounds like nobody liked this dude. He was their Jen.

@FireAnderson
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The kids are gonna be playing hard for him this Saturday. Win one for his heart.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,509
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This is a classic situation where I wish I could say more but you’ll just have to trust me for now when I say: this is interesting yet unsurprising.

There’s an old saying, “where there is smoke, there is fire.” Let’s just say that there was a little smoke around a surprising ASU result on these very message boards in the past month and the story is bigger than anyone on the outside looking in would know. I talked to a really trusted source of mine that says the NCAA has a paper trail that will blow your mind, so you’ll have to just take my word for it for now, but no, Anderson leaving isn’t surprising to those of us close enough to the situation.

Sounds like Emmert is about to drop the hammer on ASU!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,040
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This is a classic situation where I wish I could say more but you’ll just have to trust me for now when I say: this is interesting yet unsurprising.

There’s an old saying, “where there is smoke, there is fire.” Let’s just say that there was a little smoke around a surprising ASU result on these very message boards in the past month and the story is bigger than anyone on the outside looking in would know. I talked to a really trusted source of mine that says the NCAA has a paper trail that will blow your mind, so you’ll have to just take my word for it for now, but no, Anderson leaving isn’t surprising to those of us close enough to the situation.

That was a damn good Griswold impersonation
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sounds like nobody liked this dude. He was their Jen.

@FireAnderson

All the UW fans outside of HH probably loved Jen

This dude was unanimously despised
    Good point.