Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: Which poaster used to annoy you, but now you think they’re alright?

Be honest, who here did you initially dislike but now that you’ve gotten to know them (or some case of Stockholm syndrome) you’re OK with or would even miss if they got sent to the Gulag?

I’m happy to start:
@Swaye (for obvious reasons)
@SECDAWG (also for obvious reasons)

Now, I can’t imagine a world without my stalker or redneck pod.

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

I never, ever was annoyed by @Swaye. Top pod poster, bar none.

@SECDAWG OTOH, 👀.

This a poll, btw?

If so, @SECDAWG. In an avalanche.

No @Gladstone poles here - sometimes life isn’t multiple choice. You’re gonna need to compose your own answer here, pod.

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Full disclosure. I thought you were a guysm impostering as a gal. Then I listened to a pod for
    Pods. And I had to ask my pod, DJ, and he confirmed you were a gal after you sounded like
    One on the pod.

I was shocked. That’s my shocked story.

SECDAWG said:

Full disclosure. I thought you were a guysm impostering as a gal. Then I listened to a pod for
    Pods. And I had to ask my pod, DJ, and he confirmed you were a gal after you sounded like
    One on the pod.

I was shocked. That’s my shocked story.

Well, Pup thought I was a gay man so…you’re in good? company.
    That one Pod you was on with DJ was enlightening, for sure.

This is a confusing entity here, but it would probably be the same for anyone from that way in my realm.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    chuck said:

For me it would be @coronabruin. Or @PurpleJ . I can never decide which used to irritate me more or which cracks me up more now.

It's sad they're never around at the same time. It might be like a catastrophic collision of matter and antimatter though. There could be kittig kat parts flying everywhere.

I too took awhile to warm up to J.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SECDAWG said:

@SECDAWG OTOH, 👀.

This a poll, btw?

If so, @SECDAWG. In an avalanche

Hard disagree.

She asked who you used to annoy you, not the poster who still annoys you.
    edited November 2023
    dnc said:

chuck said:

For me it would be @coronabruin. Or @PurpleJ . I can never decide which used to irritate me more or which cracks me up more now.

It's sad they're never around at the same time. It might be like a catastrophic collision of matter and antimatter though. There could be kittig kat parts flying everywhere.

I too took awhile to warm up to J.
    Me? Neither J or Pup. Seen those guys on other boards so to speak, many times. Have to take em like me, nothing personal and from what they are. Everyone has their shtick or personality. You can absolutely finger someone out on a message board by their posting styles. It would take a many of bad posts to ever throw me over the edge on someone.
    edited November 2023
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

@SECDAWG OTOH, 👀.

This a poll, btw?

Hard disagree.

Have to agree. I couldn’t edit.

I will correct: @Swaye in a landslide on Now “all right”

@SECDAWG still currently annoying in a landslide.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,938 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PLSS rather easily.

I was super annoyed when the Pumper came over here. He was terrible at Dawgman under various handles. At DM he just had anger and shitty football takes. I had no idea that the freedom of Stalin's boreds was going to somehow empower that anger and shitty football takes to unleash the Shakespeare of our tims.

RIP legend.

Perfectly stated. I hated him at doogman, enough so that it took me a long time to come around after I joined here. He would've been an easy answer for me too. J came to mind at the moment though.
    I can not say one poster here, not one, has ever gotten under my skin or “annoyed” me, no matter how abrasive. I’m on several message boards and there are very few that has “triggered” me to want them banded. Spam bots, someone blatantly posting shit on a suicide mission, yeah. But just talking shit?? Even copious amounts of shit, no matter how bad the takes?? Never. Absolutely never.

Someone and most will argue with them, put them down, clown em, post funny ass gifs and memes trying to burn em, etc..all fucking entertainment for me.

Some come to message boards to be SERIOUS, by GAWD. Those sites don’t run much traffic. Why? Caus it’s boring AF. Get a PUP or J or some “troller” in there and EVERYONE wants to pile on. I don’t even have to participate, I can just be at work and read posts and posts and threads and threads and be entertained.

“Washington left guard is doing well”

“Yes he is”

big guy”

“Blocked that fuck last week”

Boring AF.

Take someone that says “Washington sucks ass!” And watch what happens. Now it gets entertaining.

Anyway, some of you Olds know.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,989 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

I can not say one poster here, not one, has ever gotten under my skin or “annoyed” me, no matter how abrasive. I’m on several message boards and there are very few that has “triggered” me to want them banded. Spam bots, someone blatantly posting shit on a suicide mission, yeah. But just talking shit?? Even copious amounts of shit, no matter how bad the takes?? Never. Absolutely never.

Someone and most will argue with them, put them down, clown em, post funny ass gifs and memes trying to burn em, etc..all fucking entertainment for me.

Some come to message boards to be SERIOUS, by GAWD. Those sites don’t run much traffic. Why? Caus it’s boring AF. Get a PUP or J or some “troller” in there and EVERYONE wants to pile on. I don’t even have to participate, I can just be at work and read posts and posts and threads and threads and be entertained.

“Yes he is”

big guy”

Boring AF.

Take someone that says “Washington sucks ass!” And watch what happens. Now it gets entertaining.

Pray tell which other message boards you participate on?

pawz said:

SECDAWG said:

“Yes he is”

big guy”

Boring AF.

I’m pretty transparent pod and well known in cyberland and not that dumb.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,989 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

pawz said:

SECDAWG said:

“Yes he is”

big guy”

Boring AF.

I’m legitimately curious. Face value. I take no liberties on what it might mean.

If you choose not to share, no worries, Pod.

pawz said:

SECDAWG said:

pawz said:

SECDAWG said:

“Yes he is”

big guy”

Boring AF.

I’m legitimately curious. Face value. I take no liberties on what it might mean.

If you choose not to share, no worries, Pod.

Ever seen the board motto?

Asking for a fren.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

@SECDAWG OTOH, 👀.

This a poll, btw?

Hard disagree.

Have to agree. I couldn’t edit.

I will correct: @Swaye in a landslide on Now “all right”

@SECDAWG still currently annoying in a landslide.
    Hmmrhead!