Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    In arguing for why Beavlet has been overrated this year, I forgot that getting UCLA instead of USC was a massive gift.

So basically you got Utah at home while they were playing around with trying to get Nate Johnson snaps (think he had one snap against UW) and then you got UCLA who it turned out was below average.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    UCLA hiring Babushka who then names Dickert as his DC would be delicious.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

UCLA hiring Babushka who then names Dickert as his DC would be delicious.

He might be dangerous every 3-4 years. Dude has shown he can coach and the offense he ran at Uw was Pete’s abomination
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,348
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think Babushka’s actually a good coach and could do big things at the right place. I don’t think Ucla is the right place, especially going B1G.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

TheHB said:

I think Babushka’s actually a good coach and could do big things at the right place. I don’t think Ucla is the right place, especially going B1G.

His disjointed Eastern European looks aren't pretty enough for the limelight of La-La Land.... Is that what you're implying, pal?
    We make fun of his looks and stuff, but dude was great college QB. Definitely in the 1% of the genetic pool
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm happy that a lot of Fat Little Chippy fellators on these boreds have finally received their comeuppance that Chip was never a great coach and it was Grandpa Phil's money and nothing else that drove the program to it's apex.

Glad to be rid of the homoerotic hero worship of fat little men.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,577
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Babus is definitely going somewhere other than the big sky, you do have to wonder about coach Pete at UCLA… he would be the perfect fit, the second coming of terry donohue… if he wants back into the college game in a preppy environment that rewards his kind of mindset, that would be the job
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,348
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm happy that a lot of Fat Little Chippy fellators on these boreds have finally received their comeuppance that Chip was never a great coach and it was Grandpa Phil's money and nothing else that drove the program to it's apex.

Glad to be rid of the homoerotic hero worship of fat little men.

Chip deserves major credit for his time at Oregon. Knight can't coach or play

Chip literally changed college football. People will always catch up to you though

The Bengals and the Bills of the late 80s early 90s went no huddle all the time. All sorts of rules had to change. The HAWKS faked injuries

Now the NFL is all no huddle most of the time

And now college is too. Thanks to Chip

They were trucking fools. Should had a natty but you know, ZEROS
    Oh the irony. How’s Turd Ferguson doing anyway?