Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Such joy!!!!

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,347
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited November 2023 in Tug Tavern
Last night I had the absolute pleasure to call an "enlightened" 20 yr old college student studying journalism at NY University, a disgusting Jew hater. God it was fun. The little Jew hater was trying to enlighten us about the joys of Palestinians, hamas and being anti-Israel. I shut it down hard.

The little angels parents will probably never speak to me again but it was so worth it. Both of them are retired engineering professors so I found them insufferable anyway. Fuck them.

I know we have all seen it and are watching it everyday, but I am still amazed at how the msm is so blatantly dishonest. Their dereliction of duty is astoundingly obvious and contrived. Their politics are all that is important so they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Now that their sheets are off, one can clearly see liberals are the Jew haters, the anti-semitic POS who support the destruction of the Jewish community, calling for the death of Jews and the Israeli state. Liberal administrators and teachers on college campuses foment this hatred in their students and the campuses are no longer safe for Jewish people.

I am finally starting to see some more Conservative news outlets make a stand against the hypocrisy, bigotry and dishonesty in the msm.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/where-are-media-lectures-about-rhetoric-antisemitic-hate-crimes-surge

Yet there has been very little liberal media preening about dangerous rhetoric as Democratic politicians accuse Israel of ethnic cleansing and genocide or justify Hamas’s terrorist attacks against civilians. You don’t see many reporters grilling the White House or House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) about the vile antisemitism from House members such as Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) or Ilhan Omar (D-MN). Everyone treats it like just another day on the job, to the point that 184 House Democrats voted against censuring Tlaib’s antisemitic lies and no one blinked an eye.

It’s markedly different from how liberal media hounded Republicans for anti-Asian hate crimes (that were primarily taking place in liberal cities such as New York City and San Francisco) during COVID. Some House Democrats went as far as to defend the Chinese government from criticism by claiming those criticisms were responsible for hate crimes in the United States. Do you see anyone hounding Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) for arguing against criticizing the Chinese government while her “Squad” colleagues lie about Israel bombing hospitals or committing genocide?

Comments

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,594
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone else remember the MSM telling Trump to denounce White Supremacy at every news conference/debate (even though he already had)? Seems they've lost their voice when it comes to Dems and antisemitism.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wonderful people. A lot of the eastern elite in America in the 30's didn't have a problem with Hitler and the Jews

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,968
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm hearing we actually need to be on guard against Islamophobia. That's what I'm hearing.

We can never let our guard down. Need to grant the government even more powers before it’s too late.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

I'm hearing we actually need to be on guard against Islamophobia. That's what I'm hearing.

We can never let our guard down. Need to grant the government even more powers before it’s too late.
    The death penalty for insulting The Prophet would be a good start
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,857
    Remember the demonrats are the party of the KKK. The KKK has Jews as people to kill along with Catholics. All you need to know about the Demonrat party and it's voters.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,968
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Carolla taking victory laps on his Jews should forget all this nonsense and move the whole operation to Baja but from like 10 years ago.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Last night I had the absolute pleasure to call an "enlightened" 20 yr old college student studying journalism at NY University, a disgusting Jew hater. God it was fun. The little Jew hater was trying to enlighten us about the joys of Palestinians, hamas and being anti-Israel. I shut it down hard.

The little angels parents will probably never speak to me again but it was so worth it. Both of them are retired engineering professors so I found them insufferable anyway. Fuck them.

I know we have all seen it and are watching it everyday, but I am still amazed at how the msm is so blatantly dishonest. Their dereliction of duty is astoundingly obvious and contrived. Their politics are all that is important so they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Now that their sheets are off, one can clearly see liberals are the Jew haters, the anti-semitic POS who support the destruction of the Jewish community, calling for the death of Jews and the Israeli state. Liberal administrators and teachers on college campuses foment this hatred in their students and the campuses are no longer safe for Jewish people.

I am finally starting to see some more Conservative news outlets make a stand against the hypocrisy, bigotry and dishonesty in the msm.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/where-are-media-lectures-about-rhetoric-antisemitic-hate-crimes-surge

Yet there has been very little liberal media preening about dangerous rhetoric as Democratic politicians accuse Israel of ethnic cleansing and genocide or justify Hamas’s terrorist attacks against civilians. You don’t see many reporters grilling the White House or House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) about the vile antisemitism from House members such as Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) or Ilhan Omar (D-MN). Everyone treats it like just another day on the job, to the point that 184 House Democrats voted against censuring Tlaib’s antisemitic lies and no one blinked an eye.

It’s markedly different from how liberal media hounded Republicans for anti-Asian hate crimes (that were primarily taking place in liberal cities such as New York City and San Francisco) during COVID. Some House Democrats went as far as to defend the Chinese government from criticism by claiming those criticisms were responsible for hate crimes in the United States. Do you see anyone hounding Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) for arguing against criticizing the Chinese government while her “Squad” colleagues lie about Israel bombing hospitals or committing genocide?

What is it about ignorant leftards that makes them think that spouting off their wokeness at a social gathering is good form? Their incessant need to virtue signal makes them think they are somehow immune from being intellectually embarrassed and then it's your fault for making others uncomfortable. The greatest failure of our public (and too many private institutions) education system is to take a naturally curious child and turn them into part of an indoctrinated hive mind with absolutely no intellectual curiosity. Lots of strong feelings and with no intellectual support about even the most basic building blocks of their beliefs. When faced with the chicom crud which was the worst thing that happened to our country this century, the blogs that I read were interested in the actual facts and so was I along with many posters here on the shed. Without fail, not one leftard here had the slightest interest in actually learning about the virus and they all fully supported the mandates and the unemployment of over 20 million Americans and shutting down the public schools.

From defining black for AA to explaining why Chicago used to be under a mile of ice and now it isn't there is no there there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Nothing like leftard virtue signaling combined with a huge dose of hypocrisy. So, Amanda is an anti-zionist Jew living in San Francisco on stolen land who has no intention of giving it back and self-exiling to somewhere, but definitely not Israel.

https://instapundit.com/

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Last night I had the absolute pleasure to call an "enlightened" 20 yr old college student studying journalism at NY University, a disgusting Jew hater.

Gawd you're awesome!

Was she scared?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Last night I had the absolute pleasure to call an "enlightened" 20 yr old college student studying journalism at NY University, a disgusting Jew hater.

Gawd you're awesome!

Was she scared?
    Sounds like the dazzler thinks the Jew hater is on the right side of history. You gonna give your house to some Indian and self-deport to where ever the left allows you to claim as home?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Did you get to punch the sperm donor? Also, can I buy you a beer?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Come on, everyone knows that MAGA are the real Jew haters.

• Options
    edited November 2023
    HHusky said:

Gawd you're awesome!

Was she scared?
    Scared? Hell, she was your boyfriend. You tell me.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,133

Cool.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Cool.
    Spoken like a true Jew hating POS rat. You should be so proud.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Gawd you're awesome!

Was she scared?
    MelloDawg said:

Cool.
    Please, sincerely please, weigh in on this. I can't wait.

I need a good laugh today.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Wonderful people. A lot of the eastern elite in America in the 30's didn't have a problem with Hitler and the Jews

Papa Kennedy
  • Options

Papa Kennedy
    When Black Americans eventually leave the rat plantation, you are going to see real racism. You think rats are showing true colors now with American Jews, just wait until black people are of no use to them anymore.

Liberal elites count on the Jewish population for campaign money and influence in wealthy circles. The same cannot be said for the black vote. Rats simply see them as a controllable vote. One that is easily manipulated by scare tactics, lies and lip service.

Some day that is going to change and I hope I am around to see it. The rats will not be afraid to wear the white pointy hats again. Just like the rat who dressed up in a gorilla mask and egged Larry Elder in California last year.