Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac-12 Power Rankings Week 11

WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,539
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
1. Washington - One of the weirdest teams I've ever seen in the conference. 10-0 and taking everyone's best shot. They know how to win games.
2. Oregon - Watched more of them against USC than I have all year. They play exceptionally well for what they are and staying healthy. Their pass defense is still awful and it's why UW can easily win a rematch.
3. Arizona - Feel bad for these guys. They should be in the driver's seat for a revenge win over Washington and won't get a shot at Oregon due to the conference's brilliant division scheduling no division championship game format.
4. Oregon State - Ready for the ultimate troll run to ruin the conference and their northwest rivals? Feels like they have a great shot to take down either the Huskies or Ducks.
5. Utah - Tough team. Would be interesting to see how they would be with Rising.
6. USC - Riley is a pretender. They needed to buy better receivers in the portal. Some of the worst defense I've ever seen and the worst part is they just needed a little bit of D to be a playoff contender.
7. UCLA - Chip one of the weirdest character arcs you'll ever see. Can't wait for them to beat USC.
8. Arizona State - They've improved. Their offense still sucks.
9. Stanford - They've improved. They still suck.
10. Cal - Pretty funny Wilcox could have had decent teams in recent seasons if his offense was as functional as it this year and they'd be decent if they're defense was okay this year.
11. Colorado - But people were watching them on TV two months ago.
12. Washington State - What the fuck happened here. Please just quit in the Apple Cup.

Comments

• Options
    Fuck the PAC-12.

There is no reasonable explanation a human can give as to why FSU is #4 in the country.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Oregon WANTS Washington. Watching the ducks last night the Huskies are in good position to get the grand slam against the ducks.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2023
    How does UW give up 28 to Utah…UW is much worse on defense and trending the wrong way? The defense was great against SC and I watched it up close.

I guess PAC 12 refs love them some PI. If they’re going to be ticky tacky, UW will win.

Oregon got worse with Florence and Jackson out in what was probably a load management move when Oregon was up 22.

@bisonduck for the latest injury news.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    coug was sucked in to a black hole and is never coming back. rip
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Florence and Jackson stink. Hth.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

How does UW give up 28 to Utah…UW is much worse on defense and trending the wrong way? The defense was great against SC and I watched it up close.

I guess PAC 12 refs love them some PI. If they’re going to be ticky tacky, UW will win.

Oregon got worse with Florence and Jackson out in what was probably a load management move when Oregon was up 22.

@bisonduck for the latest injury news.

Tuli getting healthy, boss.

@bisonduck
  • Options

UW’s entire defense right now is trending the wrong way. Since Oregon, they’ve played better than par once.
  • Options
    Let’s see if Oregon can manage to beat a good ASU team.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

UW’s entire defense right now is trending the wrong way. Since Oregon, they’ve played better than par once.
    Under 100 yards and no points in the 2nd half

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    We want Whoregon!!!

• Options

bisonduck said:

I watched the entire game. That’s what you should expect for two halves.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    To all the ducks, You need us to go undefeated!!!! We control our own destiny, while you need us. As it should be.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

The defense is what it is and the first half against Utah was abysmal. I don't think Oregon's pass defense is any better and may be worse.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't wait to listen all week about how Beavlet is ready for this UW game.

They're only even in this because of their schedule.

Only played 1 of the top 3 teams in the conference and lost that game decidedly.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515

bisonduck said:

The defense is what it is and the first half against Utah was abysmal. I don't think Oregon's pass defense is any better and may be worse.
    You realize we have almost a full season worth of stats on this, right?
  • Options
    edited November 2023

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Fuck off
    Why? TBH…I just don’t care about the power rankings. Oregon needs to beat ASU and I am just enjoying a team that should win out to set up a rematch.

That said, calling Oregon’s pass defense bad defies reality. It’s the best defense in the league and it’s really not close.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Fuck off
    Why? TBH…I just don’t care about the power rankings. Oregon needs to beat ASU and I am just enjoying a team that should win out to set up a rematch.

That said, calling Oregon’s pass defense bad defies reality. It’s the best defense in the league and it’s really not close.
    Why are you back? You coward away after dooging before the game, lost, then now are back chest beating?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

bisonduck said:

Yeah it sucks. Standing by that. Does it probably suck less than UW? Yes, but not enough to where it probably matters.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515

ntxduck said:

bisonduck said:

Yeah it sucks. Standing by that. Does it probably suck less than UW? Yes, but not enough to where it probably matters.
    Oregon is 49th in passing ypg. UW 122nd. Oregon’s pass D isn’t good, they’re pretty mediocre and the ranking reflects that. Comparing them to UW is lol though