Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

sometimes reddit delivers

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You'll even see Damone poking around the Huskies and cfb subreddits sometimes
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

His book of “why he’s right and you’re not” is larger than the one above. Ask Stalin.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

His book of “why he’s right and you’re not” is larger than the one above. Ask Stalin.
    "Ways 5-7 is Still on the Table"
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It seems like Husky fans seek this nonsense out to have something to complain about. I haven't seen any Oregon poasters around the forums making excuses. Oregon lost to a team that made more big plays when it mattered. That's all there is to it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

dtd said:

It seems like Husky fans seek this nonsense out to have something to complain about. I haven't seen any Oregon poasters around the forums making excuses. Oregon lost to a team that made more big plays when it mattered. That's all there is to it.

It has been less egregious around here, but EVERYONE! everywhere else who isn't a Washington fan (and some who are) have been following a pretty tight script that goes something like:

- Oregon is the better team. It's obvious.
    - Oregon was unlucky against Washington. (Or Washington was lucky against Oregon. Abundance.)
    - Washington should have lost the last five games it has played. The fact that Huskies are unbeaten is, again, luck.
    - Nix is every bit as good as Penix, maybe better.
    - But still.

Some of this, I would argue, may be true. But the bottom line is that winners win.

Until they don't.
    I guess I don't pay attention, because it's all bullshit.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2023
    dtd said:

You clearly haven’t seen other social media, podcasts, etc. my personal favorite is the neutral field requirement. Apparently that’s a thing now except for Autzen.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

I wouldn't know the shit existed If people weren't posting it here all the time. Maybe I'm just not using the Internet correctly.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

dtd said:

You clearly haven’t seen other social media, podcasts, etc. my personal favorite is the neutral field requirement. Apparently that’s a thing now except for Autzen.
    The game last year didn’t happen. So I’m told.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The fact that they want to take away the advantage of Husky stadium is huge props to us the fans imo. Thanks duckies!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    LawDawg1 said:

dtd said:

Like I said, you're seeking out a vast minority. Are we seriously expecting ANYONE on social media to not be retarded? If "someone on twitter" is the answer, you're the dumbass.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

dtd said:

Like I said, you're seeking out a vast minority. Are we seriously expecting ANYONE on social media to not be retarded? If "someone on twitter" is the answer, you're the dumbass.
    What about podcasts? How does those rank in the dumbass scale?