Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A question for the bored since @flatus won't respond

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

TheHB said:

I'm not normally a duck sympathizer, but I am chortling at how upset some Huskeez poasters are getting on this topic. As flatus rightfully pointed out, if UW just keeps winning, it's all irrelevant.

So why bother now?

Just trying to understand the ducks that post here.
    We all think you’re a faggot.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    flatus said:

EwaDawg said:

SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

TheHB said:

I'm not normally a duck sympathizer, but I am chortling at how upset some Huskeez poasters are getting on this topic. As flatus rightfully pointed out, if UW just keeps winning, it's all irrelevant.

So why bother now?

Just trying to understand the ducks that post here. One was trying to convince UW fans that 0regon's win at Utah will end up being the best road win for any P12 team this year.

And, looking at these answers, the ones that are responding are showing very little ability to actually provide a logical answer.
    Who said that? Is that a belief that most or hell even a significant minority of Duck fans believe? If I'm to be held to account for what some single Duck fan says would you like to defend haie's head up the ass uniform conspiracy theory?

I've asked the question now 3 times and you've yet to give any answer. Who is UW's best win other than Oregon?
    Flat Ass.
    If Utah only loses to UW, it will be 9-3 and the highest ranked P12 team not named Oregon or Washington at the end of the season.

It will be the best road win in the conference. And it is now.

But that's not what the original argument was about.

Because you were late to the thread, you failed to read that my only point was that, *after the CCG*, if UO beats UW, the SOR of those 2 teams will be similar. It might not be if Utah loses the rest of it games and Arizona wins out, but that's unlikely.

But USC is not a better road win. Their D is so bad they fired the coordinator after the game for fuck's sake. USC lost to 3-loss Notre Dame by 4 TDs. And Utah beat USC *on the road* without Rising. You think Utah sucks, correct? They have the same road win as UW @ USC. It was the week before the Oregon beatdown in SLC, no less. And Utah drops 55 offensive points on ASU the week after it got plungered by Oregon. How many did offensive points did UW score on ASU again? Wasn't that game in Seattle?

Utah is horrible, indeed.

Counting USC as a quality win is pathetic. They have no defense.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Colorado

Colorado is bad, but nobody has yet to shut them out for 56 min, only to give up a garbage td with their 3rd string unit.

Doing that in front of the entire country after they put up 41 on USC, I know USC. But it put a lot of eyeballs on the defense, and Oregon hasn’t provided a reason for the eyeballs to leave that unit.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

Who is 0regon's best conference win after Utah?

WSU?
    Colorado?
    Stanford?
    Cal?
    Moral victory over UW?

Serious question. Hoping for serious answers.

Washington, after we beat your ass in the Championship game, if you make it there. After Oregon who's your best Conference win? That tough Arizona team?
    :D

so broken and owned