Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LinkedIn Riley.

Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,819
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2023 in College Football Forum
Still down here for another few days in this overtaxed, over crimed, under serviced shit hole. Smogland sports radio has deemed Riley as “LinkedIn” as they want that fraud gone. Who hires away this fraud?

Hey Cowherd, I know you regularly view this board. Your boy is a fraud. LA, once the beacon of the western world is now a shithole due to the intentional decline because of your shit government that you idiots keep electing into power. Stop pimping this dump. At least Grayland is income tax free and its county has finally shed its depression era political AIDS.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I was shocked a few weeks ago at what a shit hole Santa Monica had become
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Still down here for another few days in this overtaxed, over crimed, under serviced shit hole. Smogland sports radio has deemed Riley as “LinkedIn” as they want that fraud gone. Who hires away this fraud?

Hey Cowherd, I know you regularly view this board. Your boy is a fraud. LA, once the beacon of the western world is now a shithole due to the intentional decline because of your shit government that you idiots keep electing into power. Stop pimping this dump. At least Grayland is income tax free and its county has finally shed its depression era political AIDS.

Lol, just screaming into the void