Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Does Biden run again?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Bob_C said:

Tequilla said:

A Democrat can't win in 2024 unless Trump is the nominee because all bets are off then

Biden won't bow out until the primary season is over ... can't have the nominee be selected by any kind of democratic process

If Trump is legitimately defeated by a Republican, then whoever that is could win. If they play games at the convention or otherwise, then the replacement loses bigly.

Your second point is one that the tug had two years ago, exactly.
    The 2nd point is the one that got made after Biden didn’t step down after the halfway mark … I’ve said both sides as well (just don’t lurk on the Tug)

Trump is too polarizing in a general … that’s the reality
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Democrats across the country will cheat with vote fraud.. just like they did in 2020.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,340
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Trump is the Rep nomination.

Biden is the rat nomination.

End of story.

The rats have no one. An overwhelming majority don't want to be California.

Just like 2020?
    You pathetic, clueless, dumbass. I was referring to the candidate the far left loves and would love to run in place of biden. The guy who happens to currently be the Governor of CA.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,963
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Bob_C said:

Tequilla said:

A Democrat can't win in 2024 unless Trump is the nominee because all bets are off then

Biden won't bow out until the primary season is over ... can't have the nominee be selected by any kind of democratic process

If Trump is legitimately defeated by a Republican, then whoever that is could win. If they play games at the convention or otherwise, then the replacement loses bigly.

Your second point is one that the tug had two years ago, exactly.
    The 2nd point is the one that got made after Biden didn’t step down after the halfway mark … I’ve said both sides as well (just don’t lurk on the Tug)

Trump is too polarizing in a general … that’s the reality
    Tug was all in on Gavin way earlier than that. I recall your bet was the DNC was gonna go all in on Kamala and get her 10 years in office.