Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Herbie and the gang

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
Is USC still FIRED UP????

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,039 Founders Club
    Is it better to be greased up or FIRED UP?

What if you get greased up and lit on fire becoming FIRED UP? I assume abundance wins in that situation.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

What if you get greased up and lit on fire becoming FIRED UP? I assume abundance wins in that situation.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,924 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Obvious answer is obvious.

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover trigger warning.
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 787
    chuck said:

I just want to thank ABC. I can't really say how many times, but I'm convinced they had someone, perhaps their sideline reporter, blowing Caleb in between possessions. Eventually he lost his edge, helping lead to the final margin.

Was it Holly Rowe dressed as fat cat girl? She can guzzle plenty of cum, or so I’m told.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023

chuck said:

I just want to thank ABC. I can't really say how many times, but I'm convinced they had someone, perhaps their sideline reporter, blowing Caleb in between possessions. Eventually he lost his edge, helping lead to the final margin.

Was it Holly Rowe dressed as fat cat girl? She can guzzle plenty of cum, or so I’m told.
    I don't remember seeing her but I swear I could hear her voice quiver every time she talked about him. I wanted a camera on her to see if her legs were shaking.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,039 Founders Club
    TheHB said:

This scene confused me as a 5 year old. I was all excited over this shiny new car and then it disappeared and Travolta was back in his clunker.

pawz said:

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover trigger warning.
    More like an NTD, BB warning.
    pawz said:

Thanks Pawz!