Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

At the half

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,045 Founders Club
I was real impressed at the closing to get to 35-28 ahead. Similar to Oregon but in this case UW gets the ball to start the third. Time to show they have learned something about building a lead. And it was a good drive to the red zone. Tipped ball interception and USC goes the length to tie

A lot of teams would pucker up on the road at that point. But not our DAWGS and not last night. They held serve to go 42-35 then 45-42. The D gets the first sack of the night on third and long to force USC to punt.

91 yards away. If UW does anything other than score 7 or run out the clock USC is going to win. Yet another moment of someone make a fucking play and put this game away already

And Dillon Johnson answered the call. As Yellow pointed out they had one big run and then ground out the clock and the field to go up 10 and that was all she wrote.

Winners. Based on the postgame Johnson is not lacking for confidence. The team isn't either. Starts with the head ball coach

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,906 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

DeBoer is the calmest head coach on the sidelines in college football. That may be an overstatement but I doubt it. He lets his coaches do the animated shit and he keeps it under control. Everyone is watching him and taking their lead from him. (Kind of like another Husky coach who was pretty good back in the day.)

For an insurance agent from Centralia, he’s playing chess while everyone else is trying to decide if they want to be red or black.

They caught him on camera after the helmet call. He was pissed and even used some curse words.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,218 Founders Club

I was real impressed at the closing to get to 35-28 ahead. Similar to Oregon but in this case UW gets the ball to start the third. Time to show they have learned something about building a lead. And it was a good drive to the red zone. Tipped ball interception and USC goes the length to tie

A lot of teams would pucker up on the road at that point. But not our DAWGS and not last night. They held serve to go 42-35 then 45-42. The D gets the first sack of the night on third and long to force USC to punt.

91 yards away. If UW does anything other than score 7 or run out the clock USC is going to win. Yet another moment of someone make a fucking play and put this game away already

And Dillon Johnson answered the call. As Yellow pointed out they had one big run and then ground out the clock and the field to go up 10 and that was all she wrote.

Winners. Based on the postgame Johnson is not lacking for confidence. The team isn't either. Starts with the head ball coach

The last drive of 5:22 gave me a huge boner. Nothing gives me a sports ball watching Woodrow like bleeding an opponent to death. Tick, tick, tick…
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

DeBoer is the calmest head coach on the sidelines in college football. That may be an overstatement but I doubt it. He lets his coaches do the animated shit and he keeps it under control. Everyone is watching him and taking their lead from him. (Kind of like another Husky coach who was pretty good back in the day.)

For an insurance agent from Centralia, he’s playing chess while everyone else is trying to decide if they want to be red or black.

They caught him on camera after the helmet call. He was pissed and even used some curse words.
    How many times?