Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Kirk

Was it worth? Did it at least taste good? Don’t forget to remove Caleb’s cock from your mouth before you kiss your wife tonight.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,948

Was it worth? Did it at least taste good? Don’t forget to remove Caleb’s cock from your mouth before you kiss your wife tonight.

Now this is funny considering the near daily servicing you perform on haie. Kirk is at least getting paid, what's your excuse?

SFGbob said:

Now this is funny considering the near daily servicing you perform on haie. Kirk is at least getting paid, what's your excuse?
    Look everyone, it’s lonely Bob…His kids don’t speak with him anymore, and you’ll never guess why!
    Yes, I'm so lonely, and my kids hate me. But on the upside my tongue has never been up haie's ass.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Look everyone, it’s lonely Bob…His kids don’t speak with him anymore, and you’ll never guess why!
    Yes, I'm so lonely, and my kids hate me. But on the upside my tongue has never been up haie's ass.
    You’ve typed his name more in the past 2 weeks than I ever will. That’s why you’re a faggot. HTH but it obviously won’t.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You’ve typed his name more in the past 2 weeks than I ever will. That’s why you’re a faggot. HTH but it obviously won’t.
    I've typed his name, you've tongued his ass. I can live with that.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,509 Standard Supporter

It was fucking brutal.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I've typed his name, you've tongued his ass. I can live with that.
    Of course you’ll live with that. This is all you have. Go back to the Gaza Strip, I’ll check in with you tomorrow loser
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I would find you less weird if you spent more time rimming @haie and less time posting
    First responder to a post about Kirk Herbstreit and look what Simple Jack has to say for himself. It’s a good thing that Oregon losing to UW wasn’t that big of a deal to him, I would hate to see what it looks like if it was.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138

Who let Bob out of the wombTug?

Fixed

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    worried bout you, bob
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    Also, Kirk, it's pronounced "Oh-Dune-Zay" not "Oh-Dunce-ay".