Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm very concerned about the elevation of the LA Coliseum

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Another CSB …

Attended a conference at USC one November weekend. Thought it would be nice to bring my better half since she is always cold. Plane gets in late. We’re driving in a poorly lit area near campus in pre-GPS times and I come to a stoplight. Another car pulls up very slowly next to ours. Wife and I look over and the driver rolls down his window, tosses his cigarette butt and very slowly flips us the bird.

I was sure bad things were gonna happen, but we made it to our hotel (on campus).

Just two middle-aged honkies driving in an area we shouldn’t at a time we shouldn’t.

Wife didn’t speak kindly to me for the rest of the night

Next time this happens ask for some click-clack, had him a $20, take whatever he does or doesn’t give you and be on your honky little way.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Race has done it again!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race has done it again!
    I was going to be clever and post that for the first time ever, then I scrolled down. Fuck you and your 1 hour, 8 minutes.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Race has done it again!
    I was going to be clever and post that for the first time ever, then I scrolled down. Fuck you and your 1 hour, 8 minutes.
    I can delete it and give you your moment. Let me know.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    North and West of SC has been developed and gotten a lot better. South and East are still shitholes.

To some degree, the cartels taking over large parts of South central has cleaned up some of the petty street crime because Whyte peeple getting stabbed over an iPhone 10 is bad for business. That said, fent zombies are on parade nightly if you care to cross the street on foot towards the freeway.

Bacon wrapped hot dogs and modelos from unlicensed street vendors in the parking lots are still the shit though!
  • Options
    TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 542
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    You guys are bunch of pussies. I wouldn't live there. But I'm not scared to go there.