Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Parents that drive their kids trick or treating

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2023 in Yellow Snow's Record Shoppe
Grow a fuckin pair, will ya? Your fat fucking pussy kids could use the exercise while they stuff their faces with chocolate made by less fortunate children.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,361
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Got a bowl of treats ready

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,931
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Got a bowl of treats ready

Gazan Halloween?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Grow a fuckin pair, will ya? Your fat fucking pussy kids could use the exercise while they stuff their faces with chocolate made by less fortunate children.

I live in a top 10 trick or treat hood in the US. The pours drive in from all across Bend to hit us up. But they do go on foot after finding a parking spot.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s good to out in the country. No one is walking/driving miles on a gravel road for a few houses.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also trick or treating in HS is shit as fuck.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Do strollers count? ‘Cause I saw a Dad dressed up as Robin pushing his preschool son (who was dressed as Batman) around.

It was cute as hell because that Baby Jogger was decorated like the Batmobile.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

It’s good to out in the country. No one is walking/driving miles on a gravel road for a few houses.

J lives in Tac Tow, is Tac Town Tuff, and is likely referring to Tac Town.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,099
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What I cannot stand is kids who walk up to the door and just hold open their bag. Say the words!
    Trick or Treat! Don't stare at me like you are catatonic.

Also, if you leave a bowl out and expect kids to take just one, you are an idiot. I can remember to this day, I was 8. Some family left a stainless-steel bowl of Kraft caramels out. I can still picture the whole bowl of them sliding smoothly into my pillow case.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do strollers count? ‘Cause I saw a Dad dressed up as Robin pushing his preschool son (who was dressed as Batman) around.

It was cute as hell because that Baby Jogger was decorated like the Batmobile.

No that qualifies as adorable. I’m talkin bigger kids in the formerly TUFF neighborhood I reside in.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don’t feel like doxing myself but I had to take 3 photos with parents while trick or treating with the heathens and won the contest at work. My kids costumes were stupid but they were happy.

I was pee-wee herman… bring whatever comment you feel necessary. I probably deserve it.

Made out like bandits. Just covered the neighborhood, on foot, in an hr. Kids already gave me my favorites. Trained the little devils well.

On to the next money suck of a holiday followed by the worst of all. Throw in two birthdays and this time of year is fucking awesome.

Bah humbug.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don’t feel like doxing myself but I had to take 3 photos with parents while trick or treating with the heathens and won the contest at work. My kids costumes were stupid but they were happy.

I was pee-wee herman… bring whatever comment you feel necessary. I probably deserve it.

Made out like bandits. Just covered the neighborhood, on foot, in an hr. Kids already gave me my favorites. Trained the little devils well.

On to the next money suck of a holiday followed by the worst of all. Throw in two birthdays and this time of year is fucking awesome.

Bah humbug.

To hell with the kids. This is how the pros do it:

1. Grab a bag of mini Reese's at the market for yourself

2. Tell them to go do homework and go to bed

3. Buy yourself a few nice things online with the savings from cancelling Christmas

4. Profit
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Bah humbug.

3. Buy yourself a few nice things online with the savings from cancelling Christmas

4. Profit
    Great plan Chuck. I’ll report back on the success or failure of this one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Bah humbug.

4. Profit
    5. Fuck the wife in the ass and grab the frozen asparagus and wet soapy rag afterwards.