Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoer to be on ESPN Playoff Show

2»

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2023
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

no one gives a fuck about the week 9 playoff rankings

Idk I only get cfb for like a third of the year I care about every week. Deboer should have nuked ASU and Furd from orbit and been ranked #1 this week
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I saw all of it. Recorded and all that shit. Deboner did good. For all the FSU haters, id take them over WA right now. A lot of ball left to be played but they are mowing through the lowly ACC and beat down LSU second half of that game. Id have them at #2 right now behind GA.

I would have :smile:
    1: GA
    2: FSU
    3: Meatchicken
    4: WA

5: UO/tOSU/Bama

A lot of games left to be played. And LIPO. But FSU is very physical and good in all positions. If they falter, which anyone can, they’ll be probably out. The 3 strongest conferences right now are obviously the SEC and BIG, then PAC. If the PAC don’t have a 2 loss winner, whoever it is, will be in. The weakest is the BIG 12 and ACC. FSU will have to go undefeated and the BIG 12 Better have a 1 loss Champ. IMO.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SECDAWG said:

I saw all of it. Recorded and all that shit. Deboner did good. For all the FSU haters, id take them over WA right now. A lot of ball left to be played but they are mowing through the lowly ACC and beat down LSU second half of that game. Id have them at #2 right now behind GA.

A lot of games left to be played. And LIPO. But FSU is very physical and good in all positions. If they falter, which anyone can, they’ll be probably out. The 3 strongest conferences right now are obviously the SEC and BIG, then PAC. If the PAC don’t have a 2 loss winner, whoever it is, will be in. The weakest is the BIG 12 and ACC. FSU will have to go undefeated and the BIG 12 Better have a 1 loss Champ. IMO.

Uga and mich may be the two best teams but they have not done shit yet. Neither of them deserve to be over the other undefeated teams.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,297
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    It's a lot easier to look good when your schedule isn't a grind. Both managed to pull off a late season bye too.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

Uga and mich may be the two best teams but they have not done shit yet. Neither of them deserve to be over the other undefeated teams.
    Well, shit.

Guess they’re not worthy.

Shitcan em.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Well, shit.

Shitcan em.
    No. You rank teams based on what they have accomplished. It's not hard but the committee will do things like overrate teams in the back half of the top 25 because they are coming up on certain teams schedules So they can justify it later.

Uga and Michigans best win is among the likes of Florida or Rutgers. Two shit programs doing shit things.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Well, shit.

Shitcan em.
    No. You rank teams based on what they have accomplished. It's not hard but the committee will do things like overrate teams in the back half of the top 25 because they are coming up on certain teams schedules So they can justify it later.

Uga and Michigans best win is among the likes of Florida or Rutgers. Two shit programs doing shit things.
    The media is trying extra hard to make Georgia look like they’re gonna get beat.

First it was UK and slobbering articles about how this might the year Wrong Stoops beats an actual big boy.

Then it was Florida and Graham Mertz being a great QB, possibly the greatest ever and that Georgia was a match made in heaven for him and the not so mighty Gators.

Todays article was all about Mizzou and their best season over 10 years and now they have a shot to prove it against the Dawgs.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Well, shit.

Shitcan em.

The media is trying extra hard to make Georgia look like they’re gonna get beat.

First it was UK and slobbering articles about how this might the year Wrong Stoops beats an actual big boy.

Then it was Florida and Graham Mertz being a great QB, possibly the greatest ever and that Georgia was a match made in heaven for him and the not so mighty Gators.

Todays article was all about Mizzou and their best season over 10 years and now they have a shot to prove it against the Dawgs.
    The fellating of missouri currently is what I was referring to and spot on. They're a decent team, don't get me wrong, but they're being overrated to justify putting in uga when they have one loss.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,075
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    Goduckies said:

Yup, Oregon beat up Penix... his ribs hurt
    UW went on the road last year, beat Nix up, and won the game.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    dtd said:

Goduckies said:

It's incredible how efficient Nix is with a prosthetic leg
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Well, shit.

Shitcan em.

The fellating of missouri currently is what I was referring to and spot on. They're a decent team, don't get me wrong, but they're being overrated to justify putting in uga when they have one loss.
    Mizzu is a damn good team. However, I’ll tell you like I tell my pods when they GA “is going to get beat this week!”…

When you say that over and over, you will be correct…one day.

Yes, and to your point, GA and Meatchicken is way overrated. Theys many teams that will take them to the woodshed…..I just ain’t found em.

How bout you name em.
  • Options

dtd said:

Goduckies said:

It's incredible how efficient Nix is with a prosthetic leg
    Meh, he’s only good when he ain’t being chased by Monsters. Then he folds.
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Well, shit.

Shitcan em.

Mizzu is a damn good team. However, I’ll tell you like I tell my pods when they GA “is going to get beat this week!”…

When you say that over and over, you will be correct…one day.

Yes, and to your point, GA and Meatchicken is way overrated. Theys many teams that will take them to the woodshed…..I just ain’t found em.

How bout you name em.
    Again you are missing the point. You should be ranked on what you accomplished. Uga and Michigan should be starting from behind. Not ahead because people think hypothetically they would beat oregon or LSU. There are teams that are undefeated that have actually done it.

This was the whole point of starting the rankings later so this bs wouldn't happen. It's setting up a one loss Michigan to qualify over other one loss teams that would have accomplished more. This is not hard to understand.