Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who will UW face in the final Pac12 Championship?

UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,491 Swaye's Wigwam

Who will UW face in the final Pac12 Championship? 51 votes

My Trooj for an Sark Alamo style shootout
3%
Williams3UW_Doog_Bot 2 votes
The inevitable script loss to Oregon
52%
DerekJohnsonPurpleBazeRoadDawg55AtomicDawg79smoothdawgchuckfivehundredmileDAWGbiak1whatshouldicareaboutphineasEsophagealFeceshuskyhooliganGreenRiverGatorzSourcesDoog_de_JourYellowSnowEl_KNorwegianHuskyBleachedAnusDawgUSMChawk 27 votes
The taming of the Beaver
0%
Mormons love Vegas in December
0%
UCLA to ruin another NC run
7%
Bob_CJaWarrenJaHookerdoogvilleFireCohen 4 votes
Are the Wildcats technically eliminated yet?
7%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverwhlinderPineapplePirateJoey 4 votes
The Pac12 gets one more FU in and WA is edged out
27%
SoutherndawgBennyBeaverMad_SonLoneStarDawgSpoonieLuvTheHBno_uhcreepycougNeGgaPlEaSeDooglesDoogmanRefunddannarc1to392831weretakendirtysouwfdawg 14 votes

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236
    If they make it, Oregon is on a path to kicking UW's ass. It would be at least two td's as of today. The UW loss appears to have focused the Skwad.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,795
    How can we? expect to beat USC when Lincoln Riley hasn’t faked pneumonia at all this week?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,863 Swaye's Wigwam
    Obvious answer is obvious.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,491 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

We've already lost the CCG to Oregon

Might as well not even play the game.

We? will send a delegation to Eugene to officially forfeit the game.
    #reptheNorth
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368
    Beating Oregon 3 tims in a row would be a good start for repentance for the Duckade. If we can get the squad back together on offense, JMac, Bernie, and Jackson with Rome and Polk, I think it will light a fire under this team. If not, T's and P's to @EsophagealFeces
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,069 Founders Club
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,346 Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Also the script loss to Oregon in the champ game would be the second year in a row the move away from divisions would fuck us.

I foolishly thought after last season the Pac-12 reverted back to the original and right format. Asking teams to beat their rivals twice in a fucking season is idiotic. Maybe in a conference without divisions like the Big 12. The only point of a championship game is to possibly pit teams who haven't played each other? If the teams go 1-1 against each other what the fuck does that prove?

whlinder said:

Also the script loss to Oregon in the champ game would be the second year in a row the move away from divisions would fuck us.

I foolishly thought after last season the Pac-12 reverted back to the original and right format. Asking teams to beat their rivals twice in a fucking season is idiotic. Maybe in a conference without divisions like the Big 12. The only point of a championship game is to possibly pit teams who haven't played each other? If the teams go 1-1 against each other what the fuck does that prove?
    That the Pac12 is a dogshit conference and should be relegated to the dust bin of history.
    PurpleJ said:

PGOS St

Waiting for @coronabruin to weigh in.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,795

whlinder said:

We? sound scared.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,950 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm more confident in beating Oregon again than any game left on the schedule and I am confident UW wins them all

I scoff at jinxes. I laugh at pitfalls. From hell's heart I stab at thee with my dying breath

This is the year

I wish I had your confidence, amigo.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    The team from the first half of the season could beat oregon again, but it would be a toss up.

The team and penix we now watch will get blown out if they make it to an oregon rematch.