Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tale of the Tape

TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
QB stats ~ combined with their good running game, Nix is having a whale of a season with 21 TD's and 1 interception + 78% completion

and Caleb is having trouble staying upright with 25 sacks so far ~ USC's OL has not been good, to say nothing of their defense...

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,783
    Yeah but at least we? are his kryptonite. Suck it nix.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited October 2023
    This is USC week so the point of this is about USC and their vulnerability not Nix ~ just happened to also notice the quality of Nix's stats at this point and mentioned it... i really shud have flipped my comments to mention caleb first to make that point.

This is USC week so the point of this is about USC and their vulnerability not Nix ~ just happened to also notice the quality of Nix's stats at this point and mentioned it... i really shud have flipped my comments to mention caleb first to make that point.

Yeah. The message was confusing and wasn’t received well. Do better!

LawDawg1 said:

Stop being gay☝️
    This was a post about correcting a previous post and I just so happen to also notice the quality of my gay poast....I really shud have flipped my comments to mention the gay poast first to make that point
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212

I'll try, but its hard ~ in the meantime this has turned into a really good thread.

Nice vid of Harry at home
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

Stop being gay☝️
    Once you start being gay, it’s nearly impossible to STOp.
    Can confirm.